Making it Work

Thank you all for the amazing response to Flashpoint. I have so many amazing plans for Season 3. It won't exactly follow the whole season but you'll see why. Enjoy.

The second Anna is away I speed off towards where fight seeing if there's anything I can do to help. I stop in front of a building seeing this version of The Flash speeding around chasing after the evil speedster. Suddenly he comes crashing out of a window with no sign of stopping himself. I raise my hands and spin them quickly catching him in a tornado's I've made in order for him to land softer. But that doesn't work as he comes crashing down faster than I anticipated. I run to catch him but luckily there was a garbage bin to soften his fall. "I thought I had him." I walk up to him hesitantly and the moment I lay eyes on him I notice who it is. "Wally?" I state in surprise and he wakes up.

"Who the hell are you?" He demands.

Since I know his identity Wally takes me up to his place to discuss how I know him even though he doesn't know me. And he wouldn't since there was no reason except for now for our paths to cross. "So this is your base of operations, huh?" I state looking around the crowded apartment.

"Yeah. What were you expecting? A fortress?"

"Uh, no, you know, no. Just something a little more secure. I mean you never know who's gonna come walking through that door." I state to him.

"Yeah, I was going to say the same thing." I step back as Iris comes out now with her stern look on her face.

"Iris?"

"How the hell do you know us?" She demands much as Wally did.

"He showed up when I was fighting the Rival. And he already knew who I was." Wally explains to her. "Now that I'm thinking about it, how'd you know who I was under the mask?"

"Um, uh, CSI. You know, so I just, uh...put it together." I explain quickly but they are both still glaring at me. Iris more so. "So what I don't know is how you got your speed."

"Oh, okay, so before I went on the straight and narrow, I used to drive illegal cars."

"Uh-huh." I take a seat listening to him.

"I was messing around with a new nitro formula to get my engine revving faster. Then one night, I'm racing in a thunderstorm, my car gets struck by lightning. And it must have mixed with the formula because...boom! I was in a coma for nine months." I chuckle at the similarity to mine. "Then when I woke up, I was the fastest man alive. The Flash." Wally still likes to brag about himself so that hasn't changed. I clear my throat.

"More like kid Flash." I correct him and his smile fades a little.

"Don't call me that."

"I call you that."

"Okay, how about no one calls me that?"

"So how did you get involved?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"You're very nosy for someone that doesn't know us."

"Well, we did go to elementary school together." I state and she looks at me and smiles.

"That's right Gary!"

"Yes...No." I state. "It's Barry."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's okay but I knew you because of school and your brother from you and that' show I knew it was him." She nods her head and takes it all in.

"So I'm a reporter for CCPN."

"Uh-huh."

"Instead of just reporting on crimes that are happening in the city, I decided to do something about it."