Hungover

This was a fun chapter to write. I hope you all enjoy reading it.

The blinding lights of the sun caused me such agonizing pain that I can't even describe. I want to do nothing but crawl back in bed and never see the light, but Cisco keeps calling Caitlin and my phone. He is wondering why we haven't shown up for work and it's worrying him. I nudge Caitlin's shoulder. "Cait, we have to get up." I say groggily. I rub my eyes and I can still feel last night's makeup on. I get up to look in the mirror and I'm shocked by my reflection. I went a little too hard last night and it shows. "Cait, come on we have to go. And can I borrow some of your clothes?" I ask and she replies with a muffled yes.

"Annie, what did we do last night?" She asks coming to stand next to me all disheveled and hungover.

"Drank the whole bar is my guess. God, we were out of control."

"Tell me about it." I pick some decent enough clothes for us to wear and some heavy-duty sunglasses and we hailed a cab to work. There is no way I'm driving today with my agonizing headache.

__________________________________

We said nothing on the way up the elevator except leaning on each other for support since we both just want to sleep. "Hi." I jump out of my skin hearing Barry greet us. I can see he has a cheeky grin and I'm not having it today.

"So, loud." Caitlin mutters out and Barry just laughs at us.

"Oh, oh. I just wanted to make sure you two are okay." He kisses my cheek. 

"We both have massive hangover's and couldn't drive ourselves to work due to light sensitivity and the need to sleep near a toilet." I reply jugging more of my water.

"We don't remember much from last night." Caitlin informs him.

"Yeah, that's probably best." Barry is enjoying this too much. "Summer Lovin..." He mutters to us and Caitlin and cringes now remembering some of what we did.

"Shit, that we do remember. Shit! Did I try stripping in front of an entire bar?" I ask Barry probably looking like a crazy person.

"No worries, I stopped you before anyone saw anything." He assures me like that makes it better. 

"Wait if you tried to strip..." Caitlin looks at me and I furrow my brows. "Did you give Barry a lap dance?" I drop my water at this. I whirl around to face him again.

"Please, tell me all I did was try to strip?" I beg. He scratches his head and I knew I messed up last night.

"Yeah, last night you retaliated against me when I stopped you from stripping to a lap dance on stage." I was mortified beyond belief. I've never let myself go this far.

"Did you at least like it?" Barry stops breathing and Caitlin tilts her head. "Well, did you or did you not?"

"I don't know if this is a trick question or..."

"Barry, it's simple. Did you like when I grinded my ass on you or not?" I pester him into answering.

"Fine, yes I enjoyed it!" He's all red now from embarrassment.

"Seems like someone liked it a little too much." I motion down to his friend and he covers it up and I reach over and kiss his cheek. Caitlin and I smirk as we walk into the lab. The mood in the room went from joyful to sadness all in a few seconds.

"What's wrong?" Barry asks.

"Cisco...has something he needs to tell you." Dr. Wells is sounding like a parent who just caught their child stealing from an old lady. What could Cisco possibly have done?