Alien Fight

Which is your favorite crossover?

3rd Person POV

"Ollie, can you help me?" Anna calls out from their closet. Oliver comes up behind her and unzips her dress and she swats his hand away. "Help zip it up not down."

"Sorry, I'm just used to the other way." He whispers into his wife's ear.

"No, you just prefer the other way."

"There's just more fun that comes with it being unzipped." Anna shakes her head.

"I have to pick my parents up and you need to go with your dad to get a suit. We have a lot to do."

"Don't stress yourself out. Everything is going to be fine."

"Have you ever thrown a 50th anniversary?"

"Your parents love anything you do. This will be amazing."

"I hope so. They wish I had it in Gotham but..." Anna rests her hands on her stomach. "I'm so close to my due date it's not safe."

"And they understand. Come on let's go say hi to my folks."

"Anna you make one hell of a gorgeous pregnant woman." Thea gushes over her sister-in-law.

"You're just being nice Thea."

"No, I'm pretty much a bitch. Ask Ollie." Thea raises her brow at her brother.

"She...I have no comment." The two women laugh at Oliver.

"This pregnancy has me on edge. I can't wait for it to be over so we can have our little angel."

"Have you two thought of names?"

"Not yet but the baby shower is tomorrow and I've made a station to suggest names."

"Ollie I have a little something for you." Thea hands her brother a small bag.

"You didn't have to get me a gift, Speedy."

"It's just a little gesture." Oliver looks at the arrowhead with Mandarin characters confused.

"Well, little is right."

"Oliver!" Anna scolds him.

"It's called a hozen. It symbolizes reconnecting. Like the two of you did. I mean I had lost all hope that you two would get back together let alone marry and have a baby on the way."

"That makes two of us." Oliver raises his brow at Anna. "Babe, I love you but you were a different person. You fought all of those paparazzi's and...don't let me start on the number of women you slept around with."

"That was like ten years ago."

"It still happened. But I will say we both needed a lot of growth before we could come back together." Anna squeezes Oliver's hand.

"It's still a rock Thea." Oliver fires back at his sister.

"It's a very thoughtful gesture from your amazingly loving sister."

"Thank you."

"Yeah, that's better. Seriously Annie, how do you stand him?"

"I love him despite everything." Anna leans over and places a light kiss on Oliver's lips.

"Well, what's going on here?" Moira asks coming in followed by Robert.

"Thea gave me a rock." Oliver announces.

"Oh. Anna, you look stunning as always." Moira kisses her daughter-in-law's cheek.

"You look equally stunning Moira."