Starting Over Is Hard

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I can't wait for you all to read what I have planed for season 3.

After clearing everyone out and making sure The Joker and his men where gone we settled back in for the night. Everyone was obviously shaken up and rightfully so, but Barry and Cisco can't stop talking about Batman. "Dude did you see his suit. It's amazing." Cisco gushes as he does some of his own karate moves.

"You're going to pull something." I comment as he goes out of control.

"The all-black look was sleek and damn he looked good."

"He almost got to you before I did." Barry comments.

"Yeah, he did."

"How do you know him?" Iris asks me.

"I don't."

"So he just goes around saving people."

"Just like Barry and Oliver do. No one knows who he is." I state.

"But someone has to. He can't be working alone." Caitlin comments.

"What's wrong with being alone?"

"Well with the city he's protecting he surely would need some type of help." Joe states.

"Some people work better alone than in a team."

"Yeah, but I know from experience that when I was saving Central City alone all these months I was miserable." Barry comments. He hasn't let go of my hand since he brought me back. A knock is heard at the door and I head over to open it. Bruce stands there with a serious look n his face.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course." He faces everyone.

"I'm sorry for how this evening turned out. I...wish not to put any of you in further harm. I have arranged for our plane to take you all back to Central City." I raise my brow as he says the last part looking to me.

"You want me to leave."

"If tonight was any indication of what is to come I would feel better if you were away from Gotham."

"Trouble finds me where ever I go, Bruce. Moving me to another city won't..."

"Anna I will feel better."

"And what about you?" Joe asks with concern.

"My only concern is my sister. What happens to me is not an issue."

"Can I talk to you in private?" I don't give Bruce time to answer. I drag him into the hall and force us into the secured bunk. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I demand from my brother.

"You could have died tonight."

"I was never going to die."

"And how do you know that? He had a gun to your head, Annie! He would have done anything to you just to send a message."

"I can take care of myself."

"You say that but...you don't know that danger the world has to offer." I don't think twice as I start attacking my brother which threw him off guard. I finally knock him to the ground and restrain him holding the gun I always keep with me at him.

"Let's not forget Bruce. I was in line to become the next Ra's Al Ghul. I'm not that little girl you once knew." I help my brother up and we stay silent for a moment.

"You need to leave Anna and never come back to Gotham."

"And what will you do if I don't?" He looks at me with sadness in his eyes.