Nightmares

Thanks for the support. Here's another chapter.

3rd Person's POV

"Anna!" Barry tries to wake his girlfriend but to no avail. She keeps writhing in pain. "Anna!"

"Make it stop. Make it..."

"Wake up. It's just a bad dream. Just wak..." The moment Barry touches Anna's shoulder her powers radiate off her body sending Barry flying. "Stop!" Barry cries out as Anna is hovering off the ground. She is just like she was after the explosion in Lien Yu. She is not herself and there's no getting through to her. "Anna please, you're safe. Please, just listen to the sound of my voice. Come back to me, baby!" Barry holds out his hand and she looks to him with her glowing purple eyes.

"The end is coming." She mutters before she comes crashing to the floor. Barry races and catches her just before her head hits the ground.

__________________________________
Barry's POV

"Wait so she..."

"It's been happening for the past couple of nights. She...ever since finding out about Iris now dying instead of her she has been..."

"We need to test her abilities. There could be something that could explain her nightmare..." Caitlin tries to find the word for Anna's abilities but they are so unknown.

"She literally was levitating in the air not responding to anything I said."

"Maybe I should Vibe her?" Cisco offers. "I mean I vibed you to see what you saw in the future, maybe seeing what Anna sees in her nightmares will help..."

"No, that is an excellent idea. Sleep studies that are conducted look into the very thing that causes someone to have nightmares."

"Where is she now?" Cisco asks.

"She's...in the gym."

"So she's angry."

"Why..."

"Girl only ever works out when she is pissed. Great, I feel like she might hurt me."

"She wouldn't do such a thing."

"No, she hit Cisco once when he interrupted her."

"It was accidental but it still hurt." Cisco rubs the back of his head. "Fine let's go and you will stop her from hitting me."

__________________________________
Cisco was right Anna is beating the shit out of the dummy simulations in the gym. She is frustrated about something and won't share it with anyone. "So, am I supposed to take the place of that dummy because he doesn't have a face now." Cisco whispers to us.

"You don't need to check up on me. I'm fine!" Anna thrusts her hand through the center of the dummy and I'm getting flashes of my father's death. She looks up at us with her eyes glowing. "I'm just working off some steam."

"We think we have a way of helping you with the nightmares you've been having." Caitlin speaks up and Anna's face softens.

"Guys it's nothing. They're just some dreams."

"Babe..." I step forward. "You scream through most of the night. Your powers have a mind of their own. Please let us help you." She looks to us and I know she's afraid of something.

"How does this work?" Anna asks as we take her to the vibe room.

"Just how Barry and I went under for the future vibe we will do the same thing but this time for your dreams."