Crazy for You

Thank you all for the patience in waiting for this new chapter. I promise you will love the ending of this one.

Another day of Barry saving lives in Central City and another day Barry and me loving being together. Getting kidnapped and facing off against my ex has brought us closer. I've share more things with Barry than I have shared with anyone, but there's still things I'm keeping to myself. Everything that I'm doing is to keep Barry and everyone else safe. If they knew what I was apart of they may never be safe or forgive me.

"Dude...That was insane." Cisco is loving that Barry nearly escaped an exploding car while saving two passengers. Im helping him clean off the ash on the suit. "I mean, even I'm having a hard time getting mad at you for dirtying up my suit." I throw a rag at him. "Sorry Anna and my suit." Barry is twirling around in a chair beaming at us.

"Okay, when are we going to start considering it my suit?"

"Cisco, would you be comfortable with what we talked about?" I ask him and he nods.

"What did you two talk about?" Barry asks curiously.

"Anna and I would be comfortable calling it the suit we let you use."

"Thanks for that." Barry throws a fry at us."

"Hey, no littering!" I scold.

"Tonight was the fastest you've ever run." Caitlin comes in from the other room.

"Yes, your training is paying off. That couple is alive tonight because of you." Dr. Wells announces proudly.

"I can still get faster. I know I can."

"And you will one day." I assure him patting him on the back.

"Anna is right, but for today. I'd say you've fulfilled your save quota. Proper rest is what you need, as we all do."

"Better yet, what we all need is a proper drink. Who's up for a round?" I open my mouth to say something but Cisco cuts me off. "I already know you're up for it Anna. You're my drinking buddy."

"You know it." I high five him.

"Oh, dude its movie night with Joe. I can't. But I'll see you guys tomorrow, all right?" Barry waves goodbye and head out.

"Bye." Caitlin isn't saying much.

"What about you? Drinks on me?"

"I think I'll pass."

"Are you okay Cait?" I ask concerned.

"I was looking for my tablet at Cisco's workstation, and I found this." She shows us the file on F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M."

"I can explain. I know you said we should stop looking for Ronnie, so I..."

"Didn't stop looking?" I raise my brow at him.

"Uh...yes." He looks at us.

"Why?"

"Is this about what Hartley said?' I question him.

"Anna, he said he knew what happened to Ronnie." He declares.

"Oh, Hartley Rathaway, who is currently locked up in our super-villain basement jail for going psycho with sound waves?"

Yeah, he's made some poor choices. There's no argument there. But I looked into what he was saying and..."

"Cisco, Ronnie's gone. And it's time for me to move on with my life." Caitlin grabs her stuff and I stand next to Cisco wondering what's really bothering her.