Holiday Blues

What are your predictions for The Arrowverse after this years crossover?

Barry's POV

No one could have told us this is how our lives would be. I never thought in a million years I would be running for my life and the woman I love to get off an island embedded with C4. None of this was supposed to happen and here it is. All I can think about is if any of it could be prevented if I hadn't changed the timeline. Did I cause all of this by changing my mom's death? What happened that continues to haunt me.

Walking into the lab I'm taken back by the holiday decorations. "Holy winter wonderland." I exclaim.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Cisco states to me as H.R. is standing proudly at his work.

"Well, I guess Earth-19's Christmas is just like ours." Iris comments.

"Some traditions are multi-versal." H.R. states as he sips his drink.

"So any more info on Savitar?" I ask Caitlin but that's not all I want to ask her.

"Nope, all we know is that he's a speed god and you're the only one who can see him."

"All right, well Alchemy is Savitar's high priest and he gets his power from the stone that he uses to create meta, so I was thinking if we could find out what that thing is, maybe we can figure out how to stop him."

"I want to see if I can dig something up." Cisco states.

"Hey, Cait have you..." She shakes her head.

"She's radio silent Barry. Her phone number is disconnected. I dialed the number for her dad and he can't even reach her."

"Did he say what we could do to help?"

"She wasn't even this upset after her parent's murder. She...she needs her space. He fears if we push too much she's going to spiral out of control."

"Like what?" Iris asks concerned for Anna's wellbeing.

"Joining something similar to the League." I state and Caitlin nods. "It's what she did when she couldn't handle her life the first time. She needed a distraction."

"We're not going to let her do that."

"How can we if she disappeared?" Cisco asks.

"How about going to where her family lives?" H.R. offers.

"Hmmm about that...H.R. all of Anna's family is dead or missing. Her parents were murdered in front of her when she was four. Her brother is nowhere to be found and trust me when she went dark I looked for him but found nothing." Cisco pulls up the monitor and shows no result for anything related to Anna or Bruce. "I will say the Wayne are intelligent, rich and can disappear without anyone finding them. It's very annoying!"

"It's all of my fault. I...I caused this to happen and..."

"Hey, man don't blame yourself. We've talked about this. Flashpoint was a mistake but it's not all your fault. Things happen that we can't change and we're living with it."

"Anna is missing from our lives because of it."

"Barry, what happened on that island?" Iris asks. "I mean you came back three months ago and didn't say much.

"I...what happened there was hard to put into words and..."

"Maybe if you tell us what happened we can help understand where Anna is. She needs us no matter how much she thinks she doesn't."

"I do miss Ms. Wayne's banter with me. She is something."

__________________________________
3rd Person POV