Reincarnation and Fate

"Anna explain." Oliver orders as we all make it back safely to the bunker.

"I didn't know who he was at first because I've only ever knew about him through passing. The man who is hunting Kendra is Vandal Savage."

"Vandal Savage? Never heard of him." John says to me.

"And you'll never hear of him because he doesn't want you to. When I was in the League we were taught to be cautious of him. That he's very dangerous and has abilities beyond comprehension. It is believed that he was the trusted adviser to Genghis Khan and the guided Julius Caesar through the Gallic Wars." I can see the worried and confused looks on their faces. "But one thing the League is sure of he was there for them all."

"So what are you saying? He's like a vampire or something?" The lights go off in the bunker and I roll my eyes knowing who it is.

"Not a vampire. An immortal." Malcolm Merlyn explains from behind me as the lights come back on. John and Oliver raise their guns at Merlyn while Barry and Cisco stand there confused.

"Great, more surprises. Who the hell is this?" Cisco demands.

"It's my dad." Thea states with slight judgment in her voice.

"Merlyn it's not a pleasure." I face him the man I gave the League over to after killing Ra's.

"Everything that Anna said is true."

"So him being an immortal is true?" Cisco is doubtful with Merlyn's statement.

"Okay, we've officially stepped into crazy town. Immortality?"

"Wait, no, no. this makes sense. This explains why he looks the same as he did in 1975." Thea explains to Kendra.

"This can't be possible."

"But it is." I say stepping away from Merlyn.

"There's nothing you can do to save her now."

"Kendra do not listen to him." Barry says trying to help her but she runs out.

"Really Merlyn?" I state looking back at the conniving weasel.

"You know there is nothing that can be done for her." I nod my head and in a swift motion grab the sword from Merlyn's sheath and have it pointed to his neck. "One more move and I'll have them end you." Merlyn threatens me.

"Why haven't they already?" I asked tilting my head to see the League just standing there. "I know why." I apply more pressure drawing blood from Merlyn's neck. "I killed Ra's. You never could challenge him let alone defeat him. I did so without hesitation. They will not attack me because they know I should be Ra's. Defy or belittle my friends again and I won't hesitate to kill you before your own daughter."

"Your message is understood."

"Is it?"

"You can take the blade from my neck." I lower my arm and hand the blade back over to Merlyn.

"Don't make the same mistake again."

"You say you left the League but there is still that killer instinct inside of you." Merlyn won't stop.

"You know nothing about me."

"You were Ra's best student. He chose you above anyone else and you gave it all up for..."

"For a life of saving and not killing."

"But blood is still on your hands."

"And nothing can change that. You think I will have guilt because someone as low as you says so? Step aside Merlyn."