Figuring it Out

Thank you for the support. Sorry for the long wait but here enjoy.

"You're back?" Cisco asks Barry confused.

"I went to the future." Barry explains.

"How far?" H.R. asks.

"Eight years from now. I needed to talk to myself and find out who Savitar was."

"Did you?" Iris asks looking at Barry with hope that his answer will be yes.

"No." Barry shakes his head. I grab Iris's hand and hold it tight. "But I got a lead. Something we can use. Something that'll help stop him."

"Barry, did you learn anything about Caitlin?" Julian jumps in desperately needing an answer.

"She aligned herself with Savitar." Barry states.

"Why would she do that?" Wally asks.

"I don't know. But we need to find her before she's lost to us forever."

"All right, I'll get to CCPD."

"Yeah, and we'll uh...we'll dive in here, right? Right, Team Flash? On three." I place my hand over H.R.'s humoring him. "There we go, Annelise!"

"Thanks for always keeping our spirit up H.R."

"Oh, it's nothing." He smiles at me.

"You know how much you mean to me right?" Barry asks me out of the blue.

"I know you love me a lot. And I love you. Why are you asking me this Barry?"

"I just...a lot of things happened when I went to the future. I just wanted you to know that I love you with all my heart."

"Barry..." I grab his hand making him look at me. "We're going to stop Savitar and we're going to get married. Iris and everyone we love will be there. We're going to have a life together."

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Allen." Barry leans down and places a kiss on my lips.

"Wayne-Allen." I correct him.

"Even better."

"What happened in the future?" I ask him.

"I uh..."

"I know you may not be able to tell me since it could break some time dimension thing but...whatever has you fearing our love for each other know this. I will love you till the end of time Barthalemew Henry Allen. You are the person who I want to wake up to every day and fight the darkest of evils with. I know together we can do anything."

"You forever have my heart, Anna."

__________________________________
"Ahh, the soul-sucking fluorescence of academia." Cisco jokes as we walk the halls of CCU.

"Yeah, this is exciting, though. It's like meeting Norbert before he was Einstein." H.R. states and we look at him confused.

"Albert." I correct him.

"Norbert Albert?" H.R. corrects me.

"Do you guys smell that?" Barry asks us.

"Toast?" H.R. asks sniffing the air.

"Guys!" Cisco points to one of the lab rooms that have steam and smoke coming from underneath the door.

"Holy..." Barry rushes into the room and we follow in after him. Barry grabs the fire extinguisher and puts out the fire that is coming from a trashcan in a sink.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Tracy the woman we've been looking for yells at us. "What are you doing?" She demands from us.

"You mean saving you from a painful, fiery death?" Cisco questions her.