Firestorm

Sorry for the long wait in-between updates. I can't wait for you to ready everything I have planed.

After tracking down Martin Stein's address and speaking with his wife we were able to find out that not only did the Particle Accelerator affect Ronnie and Martin it also merged them into this one powerful being. The body of Ronnie and the brilliant mind of Stein. It seemed too good to be true that Ronnie is alive and it is. Neither one of them has control over the other. Martin keeps coming back to check on his wife and the same for Ronnie with Caitlin. Caitlin, Dr. Wells and I are watching Stein's wife's house hoping he will show up.

We got the perfect stakeout food, Big Belly Burger always saves the day. "Want some of my fries?" Dr. Wells asks Caitlin. She's in a weird mood which is reasonable since discovering the love of her life is alive but not well. She only wanted a drink while Dr. Wells and I are pigging out.

"You sure? I have cheese fries, you love cheese fries." I say holding up the container. She shakes her head.

"No thanks. Why would he come back here?" She asks.

"Because this is his home. I don't mean the actual house, I mean Clarissa. She's his home. We all want to go home again. You know, where we feel safe. Where we fill loved." It seems like Dr. Wells is speaking from experience. "Ronnie is your home."

"Not anymore."

"That's not true Cait."

"Yes, it is. He's not my Ronnie anymore." She looks out her window and Dr. Wells nods his head at me.

"Remember what I told you on your first day at S.T.A.R. Labs?"

"A scientist's work is never finished." Caitlin and I say together.

"Well, my work did this to Ronnie and did this to Martin Stein. But it's not finished, and it won't be. Until we bring them both home." Our attention is directed to the sound of jet engines but we look into the sky and we know what it is. It's Ronnie and Professor Stein. We watch as they land near the house. "So, I'm assuming Anna has Barry on speed dial?"

"Yes, I will let boy wonder know he is needed." I text Barry an emergency message.  Only time will tell if we see the Flash in action. Barry shows up to confront Ronnie and Professor Stein ending with them fighting outside of the house and Barry basically getting his ass kicked. Stein and Ronnie flew away without us getting done what we spent all night waiting for. The only thing that went right was that Barry was able to place a tracker on Ronnie and Stein. I hope with all of this hoping and wishing that we can find a way to help Ronnie and Stein. Neither one deserves to live this life of confusion and pain. If we can help Barry there is no reason why we can't help them.

__________________________________
Barry's POV

With the help of Clarissa, we were able to calm Ronnie and Professor Stein down enough for them to agree to let us help them. Ever since Iris found out about Anna and me officially dating she's been wanting to double date with her and Eddie. "Finally you two lovebirds said yes. I've been wanting for this moment for years!" Iris is practically jumping down as we grab our coffee. 

"Yeah, Anna is amazing. We haven't had time for an actual going out date, but I've made her a lot of dinner and stuff." 

"And stuff?" She bumps her hip with mine." 

"She did get really drunk at karaoke bar and it was hilarious." 

"Anna, drunk. I've never seen that." 

"She's so much fun. She even gave me a lap dance in front of everyone."

"Wow you two nerds went crazy."