Catastrophe (XXII)

(A/N: HAIZ! Finally snu snu scene! !Warning! There will be sexual and explicit mature content in this chapter! Please read at your own risk and maybe have a box of kleenex on the side. I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you to all those who read, voted, and commented! (੭ु。╹▿╹。)੭ु⁾⁾ )

The moment those words passed Noel's lips, Bao Bao took the hint and ran away. Far away. Wherever he went to, only Bao Bao would know.

(A/N: Author: .... I'm staying! *Takes out a camera and hits the record button*)

Allen's cheeks blossomed with a bashful red shade. Noel undressed Allen as he kissed his lips, eyes, nose, cheeks, and chin. He made sure to explore every inch of that mouth. The V-virus entered Allen's system and started making his body become hot. By the time he finished kissing, Allen was completely naked. His stick was standing up already with the tip a little wet. Noel pulled Allen up, straddling his waist. He nipped at Allen's lips, "Undress me."

Allen glanced at those scorching hot eyes, his hands fumbled to Noel's shirt and started to unbutton them one by one. Those dishonest hands of Noel started to roam Allen's body. They found those perky nubs on his chest. Noel's hands would lightly pull, flick, and rub them and his mouth would be conquered by Noel's fierce lips. His moans were all swallowed up by Noel's mouth. More and more of Noel's V-virus entered inside.

His mind was riding on cloud nine and he struggled to finish unbuttoning Noel's shirt. The area in his groin was throbbing, but he was not the only one. Noel's bulge between his legs rubbed against his, as his body would shiver from his touch. Finally, Allen finished unbuttoning Noel's shirt.

The moonlight highlighted Noel's collar bones, his broad chest, down to his toned abdominal muscles, and his v-line that was hidden underneath those pants. Noel pulled back from his kiss and saw Allen's eyes wet, his tears clung onto his long lashes and his eyes were hazed. He couldn't wait anymore.

He stripped off his pants and pulled on Allen. After getting into position, Allen wanted to bury himself. Noel laid below him, as he was on top. While his lower region was above Noel, Noel's lower region was below him. Noel's dragon stick was standing up like a proud tiger, it twitched as if telling Allen to hurry.

Allen lowered his head and tucked the stray hair behind his ear. He licked the tip of the head and stroke Noel's shaft. He had become more experienced and knew where to attack. He opened his mouth and took in the head, his soft and wet tongue grazed the top side of the shaft. Noel let out a magnetic groan as soon as he felt his member enter Allen's succulent mouth.

Noel took in Allen's member into his mouth as well, he also had a bottle of lube in his hands and poured some out. He lubricated the tiny entrance, and then his pointer finger. The tip of his finger entered Allen's chrysanthemum and caused the body that was above him to tremble.

His finger slipped in until it reached his knuckle. He moved his finger inside, touching those soft walls. He pulled out until entrance that was sucking tightly on his finger almost reached the tip of his finger before he thrust inward. He continued this movement until he felt the pressure lessen on his finger and added his middle finger. Noel was trying so hard to control his strength, Allen hadn't taken in the V-virus injection yet and during their sexual intercourse he had to be very careful.

Allen moaned, "Nyah~"

Noel's member was still inside of his mouth and muffled his all too seductive voice. His insides were being scissored by Noel's two finger, it pressed against his walls and sent electric shocks to his body. He could feel his entrance getting stretched as another finger entered inside, it was too much for him and he climaxed from the sensation. Noel happily accepted it and licked it.

Allen's knees were began to buckle under the sensation and his rationality flew out the window. All he could think about right now was quenching his body's thirst. He pushed his head down and felt Noel's member touch the back of his throat and pulled back up. He repeated this process and felt Noel's jade stick become very hot that it was almost burning. He pulled up one last time before he felt a spewing hot and thick liquid enter his mouth.

Noel let out a low growl, "Swallow everything."

Doing what he was told, Allen swallowed Noel's fluid. The heat intensified in his body even more and he whimpered coquettishly at Noel, "Ahn~ Hurry No-Noel.... I can't take it any more... Ah~"

Noel's eyes narrowed and he pushed Allen down. He pulled his fingers out of Allen's hole and a lewd pop was heard. Allen felt something much larger at his body craved for. Instead of pushing it in, Noel teased Allen by rubbing his entrance. Allen's eyes were glazed with passion and his cheeks were flushed with a seductive red hue, he looked back at Noel and pleaded, "Ah~ Hurry... It's so hot... Nnn~"

With one push, his whole member was happily swallowed up by Allen's hole. It wrapped around, squeezing it. The two took in deep labored breaths as the intensity of the pleasurable sensation reached their minds. Allen came once again, but the heat had not subsided from his body but rather blew up even more. Although there was slight pain from being penetrated by Noel's large rod, there was also pleasure in it.

Noel started moving and gripped onto Allen's thin flexible waist. With every thrust Allen felt the tip of the head poking at his sensitive spot and mewed louder. He clutched into the bed sheets tightly as he also began to move his hips along with Noel's rhythm. The two continued their activity until they both reach the height of ecstasy.

Allen felt the hot liquid fill his insides and a sense of satisfaction filled his heart. Noel flipped Allen over and plunged inside once again. Allen wrapped his long smooth legs around Noel's hips as the other piston himself in and out of his tight hole. Noel captured one of Allen's nubs with his fiery lips and bit down harshly, leaving behind teeth marks. He wanted to mark that unblemished pale skin, like he was the painter and it was a blank canvas.

Like beasts, the two were consumed by their lust. Through the night, you could hear the muffled groans and moans from within their room. The scent of romance permeated the air.