Silence (III)

(A/N: *kowtows* don't kill me.... I'm getting to the fluffy part I swear! I just gotta throw this dirt at you guys first. Actually you guys will probably hate me for a couple more chapters *cough*)

Ains closed his eyes and went through the memories of Chen Ming. Currently he is only fifteen years old. He had just been raped by Sheng LiRong for the second time, after he tried to run away and fell down the stairs resulting in a concussion. Ains has a little less then a year to change this poor cannon fodder's fate.

<System, what are the tasks?>

<Host, here are the tasks~> Ahhhhhh! Bao Bao is worried for his baby.... He's going to be stuck with that crazy s*x fiend! Bao Bao must find 'son-in-law'! If only Bao Bao had a body.... Wuuu~

{Main Task:

1. Expose Sheng LiRong's abuse to Cao LiXuan. - 750 points

2. Become friends with Liu Jiao. - 500 points

Total: 1,250 points

Side Mission:

1. Enter in the annual painting contest. - 1,000 points

2. Reveal the bullying at school. - 950 points

3. Get over your fear of haphephobia*. - 1,300 points}

(Haphephobia - Fear of being touched or touching.)

<System, do you know if there is any hidden missions in this world?>

<Unfortunately host, Bao Bao will only be notified if host triggers it.>

<En.>

<System, do you think that 'he' also came to this world?>

<Host.... Bao Bao doesn't have the authoritative powers to check on souls besides host's.>

<En. It's alright, thank you.>

(A/N: 'Ains' will be called 'Chen Ming' from this point on.)

A knock came from the door and the doctor and nurse came into the room. A cold light flashed in Chen Ming's eyes. The doctor here was already bought out by Sheng LiRong, they wouldn't fully report the incident to Cao LiXuan. Cheng Ming blacklisted the two. Although they weren't directly involved in his suffering, they certainly didn't help him by hiding the truth.

When they came in and talked with Chen Ming, the youth was shy and would do hand gestures to them. They didn't know sign language and had to get a sign language interpreter. They did a some more test on Chen Ming to make sure that there aren't any lasting after affects from the concussion.

After settling everything, they took one last look at Chen Ming before they left the room. They felt empathetic towards him but Sheng LiRong was Cao LiXuan's legal wife in name. They couldn't say 'no' to her and continue their life regularly. They could only keep their mouth shut about the bruises they found on the poor boy's body.

The victim in name also didn't say anything, so they shouldn't feel guilty about their decision. Awaiting them at the end of the hall was a tall handsome man with refined features, his hair was slicked back and fully exposed his sharp features. He was wearing a grey suit, which only accentuated his defined body.

The person Chen Ming feared the most walked through those doors after the doctor left. He averted his eyes and he gripped onto the blankets tightly as they got closer to him.

"Are you alright sweety? Ah, do you feel any pain anywhere?"

Her voice came out very tantalizing tone to it, but listening to it made Chen Ming sweat with cold sweat. Her soft and pale fingers brushed against his cheeks, making him flinch. Her eyes squinted at his reaction to her.

Chen Ming wanted to throw her hands off, but afraid of what she will do to him once he got home he could only suck it up as he has been doing. Sheng LiRong leaned closer and bit his earlobe, "You better not say anything, if you know what's good for you."

Chen Ming could only nod at her threat. Content with his reply, she sat down by his bed side and showed a 'caring' motherly look. At the same time, the door to his room opened once again. A intimidating man walked through the doors, his grey suit coat was in his hands. He tugged at his necktie and looked at the youth that was sitting on the bed.

He sighed, "Ming'er, you have to be more careful next time. This time you got a concussion but what about next time? You could've died."

His baritone voice could make anyone shiver in excitement. It held a bewitching tone to it.

Chen Ming lowered his gaze onto the floor. He replied back in sign language, "I understand."

(A/N: Whenever Chen Ming will 'speak', it will always be italicized as he's using sign language to communicate.)

Cao LiXuan could only guess what Chen Ming said and nodded his head. He glanced at his watch, "I have to go, but Rong'er will be staying here to accompany you. I will come and see you as soon as I can. The doctor said that you will have to stay in the hospital a couple of more days."

Chen Ming obediently bobbed his head. What could he do? He couldn't refuse, the other man couldn't understand him anyways. How much longer must he stay in this hellish world?

Right after Cao LiXuan left the room, Sheng LiRong received a call on her phone. She merrily laughed, "Ahaha. Of course I'm free now. At the same place? Alright, I'll be there soon."

She closed her phone and looked at Chen Ming, "Sorry baby, I'll play with you after a couple of days. Hold on."

Sheng LiRong leaned and gave him a licentious kiss on his cheeks, her eyes were full of lasciviousness as she eyed him. Chen Ming felt repulsed by her and turned his head away. She only licked her lips and walked out of the room.

After hearing the clacks of her heels get farther and farther away, the melancholy and glum look in his eyes flickered away.

<System, track her every movement and make sure to document everything.>

<Yes, host~> Arrr! Bao Bao can't wait until this host brings down this black hearted tramp! How many men has she been with? Too many that Bao Bao can't even count if Bao Bao had fingers and toes. Bao Bao wonders why she hasn't contracted any STD or HIV yet....

Chen Ming spent the rest of his day resting. Other than lying in bed, he would read magazines or books that the nurse would bring to him. He would wander around the room and gaze at the outside world. It was mid spring and the weather was gorgeous outside.

The bright sun was shining down. The signs of spring was flourishing everywhere. The flowers blooming, the green grass becoming more apparent, the birds calling for their mate, the occasional flutters of butterflies, and the trees sprouting their baby green leaves. It was a marvelous sight, but it was also too bright. Too bright for Chen Ming.

It was a world in which he could never be a part of. Though his hands were able to recreate such a sight. It was far out of his reach. It was very cold where he was. The warmth of those arms are only a memory from long ago.

A look of longing rippled in those deep brown eyes. Chen Ming rubbed his ring on his finger and recalled the courtyard in which he spend his time walking in. The illustrious forest that seeped with life, calls of the wilderness from every corner. The bottle of the ocean's golden sand shimmered in the sunlight. His eyes glimmered with a faint light of hope.

Maybe one day here, he will too experience the wonders of life once more.