5th Arc: Knocked Up (B+A) (I)

(A/N: Welcome to the 5th arc! Aiyo, I find that doing the store system thing can be really tiring as it's informative to write. ANOTHER thing that I found difficult to do is come up with names.... did research and got tired from seeing lists and lists of names.

The title for the arc is *cough* *cough* quite self explanatory there... Thank you for your support and enjoy the fifth arc!)

Ains opened his eyes with his hands over his chest, where he had been shot. He tightly closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. Bao Bao knew the routine all too well and stayed by his hosts side. Although he had doubts on how Yu Zian could make a major mistake like that, he didn't have another reasonable explanation. How could he let someone who could be a hindrance live? How did he survive after all that time? How come he didn't feel anything then?

At the very least a danger ping should've notified him if his host's life was in immanent danger.

Bao Bao sighed, he had been really careless. Good things never last, that was something he knows himself but it is easy to get lost in the moment. If only he had been more vigilante, maybe his host would still be alive.... His host still had a whole life ahead of him there.

Ains stayed silent and laid down. He didn't move an inch afterwards.

This time Ains slept for a whole month to collect himself. Time seemed to flow by so quick for him, it felt like he had just slept for a couple of hours. His eye was puffy and red. Ains placed his cheek on his hand, "System, do you think.... that it would be good if we met in the next world?"

He felt a little strange as he hadn't spoken for a long time, having his voice back would take some time to adjust.

[Host... Bao Bao can't answer that for you and him. But... Bao Bao feels that it is out of host's and Bao Bao thinks that host should follow your own heart.]

Ains, "En."

"What is the results for this world?"

Bao Bao clears his throat. [Host, you've successfully completed the main tasks in the mission. You receive 1,250 points from the main tasks for a C leveled world difficulty. The side missions, you've completed all three. A total of 3,250 points.

Hidden missions, host has completed a total of four. Overall points acquired is 5,500 points. Host's points adds up to 14,250 points as your new balance.]

Bao Bao rubbed himself against Ains. [Bao Bao wants congratulate host for his hard work.... even though host left the world earlier, host has done an outstanding job.]

The corner of his mouth curved faintly, "En."

He wasn't alone, he still had Bao Bao here with him. At least not like that then.... He had someone to comfort him in his darkest times. Ains, "I'm ready."

[Alright~ As a bonus for completing the hidden quests, host gets to learn two skills. Here are the available skills~]

{Skills:

Cooking

Communications

Acting

Singing

Hacking}

Ains, "If I complete all the hidden missions, I get a chance to learn two skills?"

[Yes, that is correct. Although host is completing them now, as the world level difficulty increases, the chances of finding a hidden mission will become more scarce.]

Ains, "En."

As Ains was looking over the options, Bao Bao was nicely snuggled in Ains' arms. He smirked inwardly. Hehe~ My baby isn't pushing Bao Bao away. Bao Bao is getting into Host's heart!