[-- ---- -------] (IV)

Hanyou...? Bao Bao let that word sink in for a moment before he came to a realization.

[HOST, YOU'RE A HALF-BREED?!]

Ains softly chuckled at Bao Bao's reaction, "En."

"I could've bounded you to me as a slave, Bao Bao."

Bao Bao looked like a statue at this point as it dawned upon how amazing his host was. He had totally disregarded the last sentence to the back of his mind. He really wanted to hear all about Ains' world, his eyes sparkled brightly. Then he remembered that Ains had come back in a near death state and frowned. Even though it sounded amazing to have Gods and Goddesses in the world and that Ains was a hanyou, there must be something incredibly wrong with his world for him to come back like that.

Bao Bao pursed his lips and clasped his hands together.

[Host... Do you mind telling Bao Bao more about your world?]

Ains, "..."

Bao Bao rubbed his cheeks and sighed, Ains already had drifted off to sleep. He squat down by the bedside and smiled, he would ask another time.

Every time Ains woke up after, he would only stay awake for ten to fifteen minutes or so before he fell asleep. Ains hadn't been able to choose a skill because the time frame where he's awake is so small. All he could do currently was either to skip learning a skill or he could wait until the time he stays awake lengthens.

Bao Bao's mood had been uplifted because Ains was awake and he was slowly recovering. He would read books to Ains when he was awake and talk to him about everything and anything that he could think of. He didn't care if it was Tom, Dick, or Harry¹ that he was talking about, he just enjoyed the fact that he was able to talk to his host once more. Bao Bao also asked questions about Ains' world but he would only answer vaguely. Gradually he started smiling and laughing again.

Almost a year later, Ains was finally able to stay awake for two hours but he still felt the fatigue resonate in his soul.

Ains leaned back, "I'll choose 'Musician'."

Bao Bao let out a sigh of relief.

[Are you sure, host?]

Ains nodded, "En."

Bao Bao highlighted the option he wanted and sent in the request in. He really wanted to grab the person who had inserted that skill onto his host's options. Bao Bao couldn't help but wonder why you would put the 'Art of Seduction' as a skill. He felt that it was too indecent for his baby. He already had to deal with that demon son-in-law defiling his baby's innocence, therefore he could not allow this to dirty his mind even more.

Ains took the initiative to hug Bao Bao before he was taken away, "Thank you."

Bao Bao stayed frozen for a bit before his face turned bright red. He really wasn't used to his host being so intimate with him. ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ε⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

---

The moment he was teleported in, Ains fell onto his butt and stayed seated. The room was filled with neatly spaced instruments and their holder. The emotionless mechanical voice spoke, "Welcome. Here you will master all the instruments. You will not be able to leave until you have done so."

"Let us begin."

A warm light flooded the room and the instruments began to give off a resplendent light.

---

Ains had stayed in the space for one hundred and sixty years, it was one of the longest time that he had ever spent. But it wasn't because it was difficult but rather because he would fall asleep often and another reason was because the lists of instruments was quite long. This time because he had rested so much, he didn't feel his body ache from continually stroking, plucking, or blowing.

(A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh, ho ho~ Jk.... Nothing dirty.)

Bao Bao looked at Ains.

[Ready to depart, host?]

Ains, "En."

Bao Bao held his hand and smiled. From this point on, I will help bear your burden.

[Initializing transfer... 45 seconds until transfer... 30 seconds... 20... 10... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!]

When Ains came to, he only saw darkness. He could feel his eyes open and close, but there was no change in his sight. He couldn't see anything. He touched his face but didn't feel any cloth or other material that would obstruct his sight. He furrowed his brows.

<Bao Bao...?>

<Yes?>

<Did we get transferred over yet?>

Bao Bao ruffled his hair and was looking at his gorgeous host who was sitting gracefully in thin red robes with gold embroidery on there. Ains had long black hair that was put up into a large loose high bun with numerous amounts of exquisite and lavish buyao² hairpins that adorned his hair, his robe were slightly parted and showed off his beautiful butterfly clavicle and smooth and subtle porcelain skin in the moonlight, and his face had on very light makeup that enhanced his beauty. He had red liner that winged out and followed his grey phoenix eyes that were sadly clouded, saturated cherry colored lips, a curved and refined nose, and an eye catching red teardrop shape painted in the middle of his forehead.

<Yes, host. Bao Bao is sure that we have successfully transmigrated.>

Before Ains could reply, someone's arm wrapped around his shoulder. A mellow voice came from behind him, "Biyue³, please think about what I told you. I would treasure you like you are my world."

Ains froze for a second. He had been careless and his awareness was down and hadn't notice that he wasn't alone in the room. He then felt a kiss at the side of neck, "Please don't refuse me the next time, Biyue. I really love you, so please be mine."

Ains furrowed his brows and turned around. He estimated where the person's face was and placed both of his hands on either side their cheek, "Everything went as normal, now get up and get out."

His voice was very soothing like the smooth sounds of the zither playing and wasn't harsh on the ears, it had contrasted from the very words he was using. The person's eyes widen for a second and their face was filled with utter shock, before their expression changed. They smiled as they brushed their hand against his cheek, "I'll come back for you tomorrow, my huadie⁴."

He took one of Ain's finger and kissed the tips gently, "Soon you'll only be singing for me."

They got up and put on their outer robe and got out of the room. Ains could hear the voices outside.

<Bao Bao, read me the information of this world.>

- - -

¹Tom, Dick, or Harry: an expression used in saying 'any random person they could think of'.

²Buyao: Hairpin that has a dangling movable flower, it would shake as the wearer would move.

³Biyue: '閉月' means closed moon. This name came from Diao Chan, one of the great four beauties in China. She was said to be so beautiful and breathtaking that the moon hid behind the looming clouds so that it would not be compared to her grace. It is also Xu XiuLan's stage name that is used within the Brothel.

⁴Huadie: Means butterfly in Chinese.