6| Study Session And Sleepovers

Zoey, Althea and Zachary were peacefully making their way out to the parking lot when Ethan came running to them and rested his arm on Althea's shoulder.

"Ew. Keep your hand away, Ethan. We all know where these could have been." Althea said, looking disgusted.

"What do you mean?" Ethan scowled.

"I saw you going inside girls' washroom with Cheryl." Althea said and all three of them turned to look at Ethan with surprised and a slightly disgusted face.

"In the bathroom. Really?" Zoey said, scrunching her nose.

"What? Don't tell me you're jealous." He pinched Althea's cheeks, earning a warning grunt from Althea. She hated when someone touched her face because she had spent hours doing her skincare routine.

"Over my dead body." She dismissed and looked around to find their driver. "Besides, she slept with Zachary last year. I didn't know you both are sharing more than just sandwiches." She said and both Zachary and Ethan gave each other a horrified look.

"That reminds me, stop keeping a track of my girlfriends and stop snitching Mom about them." Zachary interjected.

"Well, then don't come running to me when you end up with an STD." She said and made her way to the limo waiting for them in the other end of the parking lot.

"Where is your driver?" Zachary asked, looking around.

"I am not leaving yet. I have to study with Travis." Zoey told them and all three of them stopped in their position. "Relax guys. He is my partner in English." She added to clear.

"Do you want me to stay there with you?" Zachary asked.

"I am not a child, Zach. I will be fine." Zoey said and pushed him towards the car.

"But---"

"Go, you guys. I'm not going to battleground." She said and waved at both of them.

"Um well then, I should tell you beforehand." Althea started playing with her dark locks as the driver opened the door for her. "I might have talked to him."

Frown lines appeared on Zoey's forehead and she put her hand on her hips. "What exactly did you say to him?"

"I..." Althea looked around. "I might have threatened him a bit."

"Althea!!!" Zoey called her name but she instantly seated herself inside the Limo and locked the door.

"Sorry Zoey. I was just looking out for you." She said, pouting and then ordered the driver to start the car.

"She is such a handful sometimes." Zoey said to Ethan, rubbing her temples. She hated when Althea acted like a complete control freak. She just had to interfere and ruin her image more in Travis' eyes. Now he would think she was using her friends and their authority to scare him off.

"Yeah, she is." Ethan smiled as he watched the car leave. "She is crazy."

"Crazy would be an understatement." Zoey said and let out a sigh. "Ok, I should leave now."

"Bye." Ethan said and made his way to his motorbike standing in it's all glory standing at a corner.

After he left, Zoey made her way to the library of the school. The library was filled by some students dispersed here and there, their focus on the books in front of them. She looked around briefly to find Travis but he hasn't arrived yet. She wasn't sure if he would even come or not. If not, then she would request Mr. Ray to change her partner tomorrow because she wasn't going to deal with his bitter ass for the rest of the semester.