22| How To Handle A Dick?

"Someone is out there to meet you, Miss. Zoey." One of the maids Stella came to inform Zoey.

"Did he have brown hair and eyes the colour of melted caramel?" Zoey asked and the maid nodded uncomfortably. "Send him here." Zoey said and turned on the bubbles. She was sitting inside the hot tub, letting the warm water wash all the exhaustion of a busy school day.

Few minutes have passed when the door opened and someone walked inside the swimming pool area. A smirk appeared on Zoey's mouth on seeing Travis finally deciding to grace her with his presence after how he behaved earlier today.

Entering through the door, Travis' eyes looked around and when they landed on Zoey sitting in the midst of the steamy tub, his heart started jumping inside his chest. She slowly raised up in the hot tub and Travis exhaled loudly. Her hair was tied on top of her head in a bun, with drops of water slowly dripping off them. She was wearing a nude colour swimsuit and her lack of usual clothing caused his stomach to tighten.

Zoey didn't ignore the way his facial expressions changed on seeing her. He may act like an arrogant prick sometimes but he was still a hormonal teenager. Passing him a smirk, she made her way to the towel stand and wore a fluffy robe around her, all the while feeling his eyes on her.

Slowly, she made her way to Travis, keeping her eyes focused on his face. Once she reached him, she muttered, "Do you want to say something? I don't know, maybe... An apology?"

"Why would I say sorry?" Travis asked, feigning confidence. "I don't think I said anything wrong."

Zoey took another step towards him, entering his personal space. Her scent filled Travis' nostrils and he took a step back.

"You are a dick, Anderson. Good for you, I know how to handle one." She said and heat crawled up Travis' neck at her bluntness.

"Are we going to study or not?" He said in an irritated voice.

"Wait in the lounge. I'll be back in few minutes." She said and walked past him towards her room.

After she left, Travis let out a frustrated sigh and then made his way to the lounge. On his way, he met Rose and he had to explain what he was doing here after their small talk last night.

Inside the lounge, Zoey's brother Sam was already sitting there and studying. Travis silently walked to him and sat beside him.

"Hey man." He said to initiate a small conversation.

The boy lifted his head and acknowledged Travis. "Hey. You are Zoey's friend, right? I remember you." He said.

"More like her classmate." Travis said and then leaned back in his seat.

"Are you in the basketball team like Zachary?" Sam asked, interested to be talking with an older boy.

"Um... Not really. I play video games though." He told him.

"Do you have an xbox?" Sam asked and Travis shook his head. He wanted one since long but they couldn't afford wasting hard-earned money on such stuff.

"A playstation then?" He asked and Travis shook his head again.

"I have one. Would you play with me? Knowing my sister, she won't be back for at least half an hour." He asked and after contemplating for a moment, Travis nodded.

Excited, Sam rushed to the TV and turned it on, handing one remote to Travis and keeping the other with him. He started an action game and Travis remembered playing it on his mobile. Soon, they both got engrossed in playing that game and killing each other's players.

They didn't realize how much time had passed while playing and only moved when Zoey's voice reached their ears. "Your tutor is here, fatso."

"Shit, man." Sam grumbled under his breath before finally leaving the remote.