69| Like Mother, Like Daughter?

After dressing up in a tea pink body-con dress and styling her hair in soft curls, Zoey asked the driver to drop her at Travis' house. It was Sunday and Rose was the one who opened the door for her.

"Miss. Zoey." She said to welcome her in.

"Hey Rose. Is Travis ready?" She asked after entering inside, her heels clicking on the floor. "Or is he having a meltdown?"

"Um..." Rose trailed off. "I think you should see for yourself."

Hearing this, Zoey blew out her breath and hopped towards the stairs. Climbing the stairs, she reached Travis's room and entered inside without knocking.

Just like she had expected, Travis was a nervous mess. He had his three suits laid down in front of him and he was pacing to and fro, a thin layer of sweat covering his forehead.

"I can't decide what to wear." Travis said, shifting his attention to her. His eyes widened as he took in her outfit. The silk dress hugged her curves and seeing her in this dress was hard for him, literally. "Wow, look at you." He said.

"Why thank you," she smirked and then observed all three suits with a calculative gaze. There was a black one, a grey one and a brown one. She knew Travis would look hot in whatever he would wear but for the time being, she had to help him decide one.

"What about this black one?" She asked.

"It has a rip in the shoulder area." Travis pouted.

Sighing, Zoey picked up the grey one. "I love grey." She said.

"So do I but... I just, I really want to impress your Mom because your Dad already hates me." Travis said.

Zoey shook her head in disappointment at his words. "First of all, my Dad doesn't hate you. It's me that he hates. Second, my Mom is a big flirt. You don't have to worry about her not liking you."

Nodding, Travis picked up the suit and put it in front of him. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Now go." Zoey groaned and pushed him out of the room towards the bathroom.

Once she was alone in his room, she sat down on his bed and looked around herself. She didn't understand how he lived here without being claustrophobic. The room was too small for a teenager. Travis' life was hard but she hardly hears him complain about his parents, unlike her own whiny self. It was moments like these that makes her feel she doesn't deserve being with someone like him.

Lost in these thoughts, she didn't realize when Travis walked in and stood in front of him. His sight broke her trance and she assessed him from head to toe. The suit hugged him, making him look taller and more elegant than before. Such outfit suited his classically beautiful features and made him look drool-worthy.

"Right now, I am having some unholy thoughts that involves you, me and this bed." She said and Travis flushed at this.

"You are impossible." He said as he leaned down and caged her in between his arms. Their eyes locked together while a mischievous smile played on their faces. Zoey was the one who broke their staring competition and pulled Travis in for a kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck.

•••••••••••

"We are late, all because of you." Travis accused her while her driver drove them to the hotel where her mother was staying.

"Really? And you are such an innocent angel. Should I remind you exactly what you did to me back in the room?" Zoey raised her eyebrows.