49| Zoey And Her Mystery Guy

"Just stay there and watch how I do it." Zoey said to Travis as she jumped up and clung herself to the pipe.

"I can't do it. I should go." Travis said.

"Yes, you can. It's easy. See." She said and dragged herself upwards.

Travis tried to concentrate but the sight of her thighs in that skirt was far too distracting.

It hardly took Zoey a minute to climb up the pipe into her room. The next was Travis, whose hands were trembling as he hugged the pipe and pulled himself up.

"Just don't loose your grip." Zoey said and watched as he struggled. The fear of being caught by her Dad or any security guard filled her and she added, "Don't fall. And if you do, don't scream."

Travis glared at her and then climbed up slowly. Unlike Zoey, it took him about five minutes to climb up that pipe but once he reached her window, it felt harder to jump in.

"Give your hand to me." Zoey said.

"I'll fall." He replied, angling his neck to look at the ground beneath him.

"No, you won't. I won't let you fall." Zoey said and extended her hand.

Still hesitant, Travis took one hand off the pipe and gripped Zoey's small one. For a brief second, his feet slipped and he saw his death dwindling in front of his eyes but instantly, Zoey's hand wrapped around his arm and she pushed him up towards the window. Slowly, he dragged himself up and the next thing he know, he was falling forwards inside her room.

A painful groan left his mouth as he straightened and found himself sprawled on the floor. A sound of laughter reached his ears and he turned his head towards Zoey, whose heard was slightly tilted back and her eyes were closed as she laughed out loud at his misery.

At first, he felt angry but soon, the anger evaporated and he felt himself chuckling with her. His chuckling intensified as the memories of tonight flashed in front of his eyes.

"Ssshhh," Zoey said to him. They both stopped for a moment but once again burst out laughing on seeing each other's faces.

"Remember that stripper." He reminded her.

"The one with the artificial tail in her ass." Zoey said and the memory caused both of them to laugh harder. "And... And the old man who caught us skinny dipping." She said.

"Oh, he is scarred for life now." Travis said in between the laughters.

They both kept looking at each other's face while laughing, until they were breathless. The urge to breathe dimmed their laughter and then a peaceful silence prevailed in the room.

Their eyes were still locked together but the humor in them now was replaced with an uncertain desire. They both slowly scooted closer until there was no distance between their faces. He could practically smell the mint flavour of the ice-cream in her breath.

The air between them charged with tension that made it harder for them to breathe properly.

"Kiss me." She said and without wasting another second, he obliged. His mouth invaded hers while his hand traced her torso. They forgot about the pizza they were planning to order because the only thing in their mind was the other person.

When the kiss wasn't enough to cure the desire bubbling in his belly, he pulled her forwards and guided her on top of him. Their lips once again melted together while his hands explored  all the delicious curves of her body.

For Zoey, his soft touch was igniting something deep inside her. She wanted to feel his hands directly on her skin so breaking the kiss for a small moment, she took off her top, leaving behind just a plain bra.