61| A Test Of Patience

"Yes. Right there." Zoey closed her eyes as Travis applied some pressure at the said spot.

"Am I doing okay?" Travis asked, staring at Zoey's clenched eyes. This was his first time doing this so he couldn't figure out if her face was contorted in pleasure or pain.

"Yes. Yes, keep doing that." She breathed out. Travis' fingers continued doing the magic and it made Zoey sigh in pleasure. Never had she felt so good before, as if someone has sucked every negative feeling from her body, leaving only pure euphoria behind.

"Is it enough?" He asked.

"No. Just... Just one more minute." She begged.

"You said the same five minutes ago." Travis pointed out as he moved his fingers expertly.

"Please, Travis. I have the back of an old woman and your hands feels like heaven. Keep massaging." Zoey requested.

Shaking his head, Travis massaged her bare back with the pore of his fingers. Her soft skin dimpled under his touch and she moaned in relief.

"So good." She hummed.

"What will I get in return?" Travis asked.

"I can massage some parts of you, if you want." Zoey winked and Travis blushed in return.

"No thanks." He said and took his hands off Zoey's waist. She groaned in complain and turned around on the bed to lie down on her back.

Travis lay down beside her, propping up his head with the help of his elbow. His eyes observed Zoey's ruffled hair and her bare face, the small pimple on her nose, the sheet of sweat on her forehead, the little rip in her top, the little imperfections that made her look even more cute. He felt special because he was one of those people who had the privilege to see this side of her because in school, she always looked picture perfect.

"Where are you going?" He asked when he saw her moving out of the bed. He wanted to talk to her, about her likes, dislikes; he wanted to know every minor, every insignificant detail about her.

"To take a bath." She said and wrapped her hair on top of her head, the action enhancing her long neck.

"Oh. Should I go?" He asked because honestly, he was too comfortable on the soft mattress to leave right now.

"On the contrary," she said and slipped out of her top. "I thought you could join me."

Travis' eyes settled on her heaving chest and all the blood of his body rushed south. "You... You can't just seduce me every time by taking off your top." He said, faking confidence.

"Really?" She unbuttoned her jeans and slowly took them off as well. His eyes travelled down her long legs and a ball of nerves settled in his throat. He wanted her, right here, right now.

When he didn't speak, she turned around and walked towards the bathroom. Groaning, Travis stood up and rushed forwards. Once he reached her, he bent down and picked her up in his arms, making her giggle in response.

"You, Miss. Zoey Crawford, are in grave danger." Travis said as he took her into the shower.

"Really? What kind of danger?" Zoey eyed him flirtatiously.

"The dangerous kind." He said and put her down on the cold floor. He then started the shower and within no time, they were wet from all the water.

He claimed her lips roughly while his hands freed her of the rest of the clothings. He then took off his own clothes and after breaking the kiss, pinned her front to the nearby wall.

"Did I unknowingly wake up the beast?" Zoey teased but Travis silenced her by kissing the soft spot on her neck. He stood behind her in a way that her back was cradled against his front.