One Night pt 1

Lili Reinhart: An innocent 18 year old living on her own trying to make it in LA.

Cole Sprouse: Rich 22 year old actor just wanting to get out of the spotlight.

Since Cole was a baby he and his brother Dylan were acting, it wasn't their choice though.

They were just brought into it.

They used to enjoy it but now they're just done with the fame.

Cole lives alone in his apartment in LA. Dylan lived in New York City but since he was in LA for the weekend Cole had to go out and see him.

They met up at a bar and had a lot to drink...but after a few hours Cole had seen one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen in his life.

~Meanwhile~

Lili was a quiet, not very social person. Though she did have a few friends that she really spent time with.

It was a Saturday night and usually she wouldn't be doing anything, she would be sitting at home waiting for a callback for a roll or she would try to film some self tapes...but today she got a call from her friends Taylor and Austyn.

On the phone:

Lili- Hey Tay, what's up?

Taylor- Not much girl, what are you up to?

Lili- Nothing...

Austyn- Good, we're going out.

Lili- Wait no-

Taylor- Sorry lovie, we're picking you up in thirty minutes.

Lili- F-Fine...I guess. (quietly)

Austyn- Good, see you soon.

Taylor- Byeeeeeee

Off the phone:

As soon as her friends hung up she sighed and went to find something to wear.

After about forty five minutes Taylor and Austyn had both arrived at Lili's studio apartment and their jaws dropped as soon as they saw her.

Taylor- Oh my god! Lil's!!!

Austyn- You look incredible!

Lili- (giggles) Thanks...so where are we going?

Taylor- A bar.

Lili- (sighs) Guys...you know we're 18 right?

Austyn- Yeah, and? We have fakes.

Lili- But I don't want to use it.

Taylor- Oh come on Lili.

Lili- (sighs) Fine, but I'm not drinking.

Austyn- Okay then!

They left the apartment building and got an Uber...but as soon as they got to the bar and walked in Lili had noticed the hottest guy.