Needing you

⚠️Possible Trigger Warning⚠️

It was an early morning.

Lili had woken up alone with the tears from the night before still on her face.

She got up and went to the bathroom to get herself ready for work, but then she saw it again.

The white stick that said Pregnant in bold letters.

She picked it up and threw it against the mirror making it crack slightly, but she didn't let herself cry again, she just got herself ready and went to work.

But the whole day she was so unfocussed.

She couldn't stop thinking about the thing that was growing inside of her.

So she made herself an appointment to go to the doctor.

Immediately they had told her she needed to wait at least 36 hours.

They also said she should talk to someone...but she didn't want to tell anyone about it.

She just wanted that nightmare to be over.

--

The next day she had gone to work again, but she decided to listen to the doctors and talk to someone.

So as soon as she got to work she went to the one person she could really tell.

Lili- C-Cole...can I come in?

Cole- Yeah, of course.

He stepped aside and let the girl walk into his trailer.

They both sat down on the small couch and Lili turned to the man in front of her with tears in her eyes.

Cole- Lili, are you okay? What's going on?

Lili- I k-know, we're broken up...but I really need your help. (tears)

Cole- Of course, what is it?

Lili- I um...I-I'm pregnant. (tears)

He was in complete shock.

Cole- W-Woah...who's the dad?

That's when Lili fully began to cry.

Lili- I d-don't know. (cries)

Cole- What do you mean 'you don't know'?

Lili- I was raped a few weeks ago. (cries)

Cole- Oh my god, Lil's... (softly)

He moved closer to her before wrapping his arms around her gently.

He rubbed her arm softly for a moment before pulling away and wiping her tears.

Cole- Are you okay?

Lili- (shrugs) I'm getting an abortion tomorrow...I just can't do this. (sniffles)

Cole- Don't worry, I understand. You're allowed to do anything you want or need.

Lili- (nods) I was wondering if you would maybe come with me? (sniffles)

Cole- Of course I would, but why not ask Cami or Mads?

Lili- I don't know...I t-think I just feel safer with you. (softly)

He nodded before wrapping his arms back around her.

Cole- I am always here for you, okay?

She nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder, just letting him hold her tightly.