Anything for you

So far, it was a normal day. Betty had just gotten home from work and Jughead was working on his second book that he was in the process of writing.

But as soon as his girlfriend walked through the door he threw his laptop across the room and jumped toward her.

She squealed as he picked her up into the air and spun her around.

Betty- Oh my god! Jug! (squeals)

Then he kissed her.

Betty- What was that for? (blushes)

Jughead- I missed you.

Betty- I wasn't gone for that long, babe, I was just at work. (giggles)

Jughead- I know, but I still missed you.

She smiled as he bent down and rested his head in her neck, but then he started nipping at her skin, making her giggle.

Betty- (giggles) As much as I love this, I need to go take a shower...but you can join me if you want? (smirks)

Jughead- How could I say no to that? (smirks)

She laughed and walked in front of him, but he slapped her ass before she got too far. Then the two of them quickly ran upstairs to get into the shower.

Betty got in first, but suddenly while Jughead was getting undressed he heard a phone ring. He walked over to their bed and saw Betty's phone ringing with the name Brandon flashing along the screen.

Brandon is Betty's 10 year old half brother. And he is the sweetest boy to ever walk this earth.

He normally wouldn't answer Betty's phone for her, but because it was Brandon, he had to.

On the phone:

Jughead- Hey Brandon! What's up?

Brandon- J-Jughead? (sniffles)

Jughead- Yeah, it's me. What's wrong?

Brandon- I need you and Betty to come and get me. (sniffles)

Jughead- Why? What's going on?

Brandon- My dad is really mad at me. (cries)

Jughead- Why?

Brandon- I wasn't listening to him and he started yelling at me, so I yelled back but then he started hitting me. (cries)

Jughead- He hit you?!

Brandon- Y-Yeah... (cries)

Jughead- Okay, buddy, just stay calm, we'll be there soon.

???- BRANDON GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! (yells)

Brandon- Jug! Hurry! (cries)

Jughead- I will, just stay as far away from him as you can, okay?

Brandon- O-Okay- (cries)

That's when he heard something break.

???- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING?! (yells)

Brandon- N-No one I p-pro- (cries)

Off the phone:

Jughead- F-Fuck!

The line went dead and Jughead quickly ran into the bathroom.

Jughead- Betty! Get out of the shower now! We have to go!

Betty- What? Where?

Jughead- I'll explain on the way, but we have to go quickly! It's Brandon!

--