Never Ending pt 2

~Two years later~

Lili was asleep in her home in LA when she was suddenly woken up by her daughter's cries.

She jumped out of her bed and ran into her daughter's room to see her standing in her crib, sobbing.

Marley- Mama! (sobs)

Lili- Shh, I'm here, baby, I'm here.

Lili picked up her daughter from her crib and rocked her in her arms, but she didn't stop crying

The little baby rubbed her eyes and curled her head into her mothers chest while she sobbed.

Lili- My love, what's the matter? (softly)

She continued to cry so Lili brought her back to her bedroom and laid down with her in her bed.

She lifted her shirt to let her feed and the little girl instantly latched onto her mothers nipple.

She only fed for a few minutes, but Lili stared down at her beautiful baby, watching her the whole time she fed.

Once she pulled away she stood on her mothers thighs and pulled herself up to Lili's shoulder. She placed her head down and curled into her mothers neck as Lili wrapped her arms around her.

Lili- Are you still sleepy, my love?

Marley rubbed her eyes as she laid in her mothers arms, but after a few minutes of snuggling, she jumped up as she grabbed her mothers hands.

Marley- Hungry!

Lili- You're hungry? What do you want? (smiles)

Marley- Pancake!

Lili- Is that really what you want, or is that all you know how to say? (smiles)

Marley- Pancake!

Lili- (giggles) Okay, pancakes it is. Do you want mommy's pancakes or do you want the Cafe?

Marley- Cafe! Cafe!

Lili smiled and nodded as she pulled her phone from her nightstand, then she placed a togo order at their favorite cafe.

Once Lili got off the phone she got up and pulled Marley into her arms. She got dressed quickly before taking her daughter back to her room and getting her dressed, then they went to pick up their breakfast from the restaurant.

Usually Lili wouldn't bring Marley with her to a busy place like this, not wanting anyone to recognise her and find out that she had a baby, but, it was still very early so it wasn't busy anywhere yet.

So as soon as they arrived, Lili pulled her daughter out of the car and placed her on her hip. The two of them went into the restaurant and waited for a moment as their food was being finished, then they got back in the car and drove home.