His Girls

Riverdale was a show that hadn't been aired yet, they had been filming season one for about six months and very few people knew what it was yet; that was nice for the young couple trying to keep their relationship on the down low.

Lili and Cole had newly started dating. Their characters were already dating on the show but at that point the two had already had the best chemistry on set.

They both love eachother very much, though they haven't said it yet...but Cole is very nervous to say stuff around her.

Not because of her but because of a secret he is hiding.

Cole had woken up early and was getting ready to go to set when he suddenly heard a loud cry coming from his nine month old daughters bedroom.

He ran to her and instantly started rocking her in his arms trying to calm her down.

She calmed down pretty quickly since she loved being with him...but it wasn't very often since the 23 year old had to work such long/late hours.

He was an amazing father and he loved being one but it was hard since he was young and worked so much...but even then Claire loved him more than anything else in the world.

Once she was settled in her father's arms she began to babble to him while he just laughed at her; she was so much like him, she always had something to say.

He brought her to his room and placed her down on the bed so he could finish getting dressed, and once he was ready he picked her back up and brought her into the kitchen.

He got them both some breakfast and ate while he watched his daughter practically throw the food into her mouth; he loved watching her.

But suddenly his phone went off and he saw a text from Claire's babysitter.

Hi Cole, I'm so sorry about this but I have to cancel at the last minute today. I have a high fever and I really don't want to get you or Claire sick. Please let me know what I can do to help you, if anything.

Fuck...he didn't know what to do. He just responded saying it was okay and that he would figure something out for today, but he really didn't know what he would do.

He didn't want to take Claire to work with him because then everyone would find out about her...including Lili; but he had no choice.

Cole- Alright baby girl, it looks like you're coming to work with me today...let's get you dressed.

He picked her up out of her high chair and brought her back to her room to get her cleaned up and changed.

Claire:

Once she was all ready he packed a small back with diapers, formula, some baby food, toys, etc

Once she was all ready he packed a small back with diapers, formula, some baby food, toys, etc. He took her and everything he was going to bring down to the car and got all ready to go to work.