In their lives? Pt 2

Months went by and everything became more and more awkward.

Cole had completely stopped talking to Lili, unless they were filming, and they were still dating on the show so that just made it so much better.

But now they're on their break from filming and both Lili and Cole are in their homes in LA, but obviously they're in their own homes.

Lili is eight months pregnant now so things have been a little had for her, especially since she doesn't have Cole helping but she's honestly very happy. She's so excited that she's having a kid even when it wasn't planned.

But she was in her house cleaning up the kitchen after she made breakfast when suddenly she started feeling some pains in her stomach.

The pain was stopping her from being able to walk so she just sat down on the floor and began to take deep breaths.

Then her water broke.

Lili- Oh shit.

She quickly grabbed her phone and called her friend that was closest to her knowing she just needed to get to the hospital.

On the phone:

Cami- Hey Lil's, what's up?

Lili- Cami, I really need you. (breathes heavily)

Cami- Why what's wrong.

Lili- I need you to drive me to the hospital. The baby is coming. (breathes heavily)

Cami- Oh my god, okay...I'm on my way.

Lili- Thank you. (breathes heavily)

Off the phone:

Lili continued to stay on the floor not wanting to make any sudden movements, but then Cami arrived and helped her get all of her stuff before making their way to the hospital.

~At the Hospital~

They got Lili into a room almost immediately and by the time she was set up she was already 7 centimetres dilated...but she wanted to tell Cole, in case he wanted to be there.

Lili- Cami, can you pass me my phone?

Cami- Yeah, but why do you need it?

Lili- I'm calling Cole.

Cami- Why, he's an asshole?

Lili- I know but he's still the father of this kid, I need to let him know what's going on.

Cami- Fine.

Cami handed her her phone and she instantly called Cole.

On the phone:

Cole- Lili, what do you want? I'm kinda busy right now.

Lili- Just thought you'd want to know that I'm about to have your baby.

Cole- Wait, what? Right now?

Lili- Well, in a few hours but yeah. I'm at the hospital already.

Cole- O-Okay...d-do you want me coming?

Lili- It's your choice but I wouldn't have called you if I didn't.

Cole- I'm on my way.

Lili- Okay, bye.

Of the phone:

Lili- He's on his way.

Cami- I doubt it.

Lili- Well that's what he said.

Cami- (nods) I still doubt it.

They both giggled and ended up talking for a little since Cami was just trying to keep Lili calm.