Friends with Benefits pt 2

Betty- M-My water broke. (tears)

Jughead- O-Oh my god... (softly)

Mrs. Johnson- O-Okay, Betty, can you stand up.

Betty- N-No. (cries)

Jughead was holding her hand tightly while Mrs. Johnson ran over to her and did her best to keep her calm.

Mrs. Johnson- Sweetheart, let's get you to the Nurse then we can call the ambulance.

Betty- O-Okay... (cries)

Mrs. Johnson- Everyone just stay here and work on your tests, I'll be back in a few minutes.

Everyone nodded while Jughead and the Mrs. Johnson helped get Betty get to the nurse.

But as soon as she got there she was in extreme pain.

Betty- J-Juggie... (cries)

Jughead- I'm here Betts, I'm here. Just squeeze my hand.

She nodded and held his hand tightly while Mrs. Johnson called the ambulance...then she walked back over to the soon to be young parents.

Mrs. Johnson- The ambulance is on the way, are you alright?

Jughead nodded while Betty breathed heavily, but then she said...

Betty- I'm sorry I couldn't f-finish the test. (cries)

Mrs. Johnson- Sweetheart, don't worry, I'll grade what you have and then I'll just give you the other points, okay?

Betty- A-Are you sure? (cries)

Mrs. Johnson- Yes, don't worry about school right now, just take care of yourself.

Betty- T-Thank you. (cries)

Mrs. Johnson- Of course, hun. I have to get back to the class now but I'm here if you need anything.

They nodded and she walked away but then Betty turned to Jughead.

Betty- C-Call my mom. (cries)

Jughead- O-Okay.

On the phone:

Alice- Jughead? What's going on?

Jughead- Betty's water broke. We're with the nurse now but an ambulance is on its way...can you call my dad and meet us at the hospital?

Alice- Y-Yeah...I'll be there ASAP.

Jughead- Thank you.

Off the phone:

He placed his phone in his pocket before looking back at Betty who was quietly crying.

Jughead- Hey, you're okay, this will be over soon. Your Mom's going to meet us at the hospital, okay?

Betty- (nods) I-I'm really scared. (cries)

Jughead- I know, but I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

He placed his hand on her cheek and wiped her tears away while she continued to squeeze his hand.

Then the ambulance arrived.

A bunch of EMTs ran in with a stretcher and brought Betty into the ambulance before they left for the hospital.

Instantly as they arrived Betty was wheeled into a room and checked out by the doctor while Jughead stood with her.

Then once the doctor left, their parents walked in.

Alice- Betty!

Betty- M-Mom! (cries)