Only Him

Betty had been on a mission trying to find the man that may have her sister.

She was up all hours of the day and night, trying to find any information that she could about Polly.

That's when she found him, but she shouldn't have gone in the truck with him...alone.

She played along and went with him while they drove on the lonely highway, but when he pulled over to an empty truckers lot, he got out.

Betty sat in the passenger's seat nervously, not knowing where he was going, but suddenly he opened her side door and grabbed her, pulling her down to him and putting a knife against her neck.

She tried to pull away from him, she tried to find a way out, but he was going to cut her.

Trucker- Stop struggling baby. (chuckles)

Betty- Let me go!

Trucker- Not happening. (smiles)

He dragged her into the back of his truck and threw her down to the ground, that's when she saw all the blood that had been scattered all over the place.

Betty- What did you do to my sister?

Trucker- I don't know who your sister is...but I do the same with all my women.

Betty- W-What is that?

Trucker- You're about to find out.

He held the knife towards her making her back up, but then he pointed it at her allowing her to hit it out of his hand.

She tried to run after it and grab it, but he grabbed her before she could.

That's when he slammed her against the wall.

Trucker- Don't try anything, bitch, you won't win this game.

She tried to get out of his grasp but he was holding her in a way where she couldn't escape.

That's when he began to pull her pants down.

He pulled her pants all the way off before pulling her tank top off over her head.

His hand slipped down into her panties and began rubbing circles along her opening, then she was able to kick him in the balls.

His grip released so she ran towards the knife but he tackled her to the floor before she grabbed it.

He straddled her stomach and grabbed the knife, pushing it against her neck before unbuckling his belt.

Betty- S-Stop, p-please! (tears)

Trucker- You know, if you wouldn't have fought so hard, I might've gone a little easier on you, but now? Oh hell no.

His pants were down at his ankles and his dick was hard against her.

She wanted to fight, but at this point she knew she couldn't, so she just gave up.

He pushed his length into her, making her scream in pain while he thrusted in and out of her.

For the next 30 minutes of him using her body she just stayed silent and let tears roll down her cheeks, but then he finished in her, making her feel sick.

When he pulled out of her she threw up next to them.

That made him turn away from her, long enough for her to push him off and run.

She pulled up her underwear and ran through the woods, getting away from that man as fast as possible.

She didn't even know how long she ran or where she was even going...but then she saw the bunker.