First Time

Riverdale season one had just wrapped and both Lili and Cole had gone back to LA together.

The two of them had been spending a lot of time together and even though they weren't officially dating, they practically were.

Lili had a small studio apartment in LA, but her complex was being renovated for the time being so Cole offered for her to stay with him.

The first night they were back in California, the two of them went to dinner together before going back to Cole's apartment.

Cole- Tonight was fun. (smiles)

Lili- (giggles) Yes it was, thank you for taking me, and again, thank you for letting me stay here.

Cole- Of course, Lil's. You don't have to keep thanking me, you're always welcome here.

Lili smiled and curled next to him on the couch before they decided to turn on a movie.

But the watching didn't last very long, instead the two of them were having a heated makeout session with Lili in Cole's lap.

She was straddling him, her legs wrapped tight around his waist, but everytime they moved slightly, she pushed herself down onto him, causing him to grow.

Cole- (groans) Mmmh, Lil's.

As she pushed herself down further, wanting to feel more of the sensation that he was giving her, he flipped her over so her back was down on the couch.

Lili moaned against his lips as he pushed her harder into the couch. That's when his hands found her waist, pulling her flat against him.

She could feel him hard against her, digging into her core. She arched against him, pressing herself further towards him.

And in that moment, without giving any direction, he picked her up and walked them into his room, over to his bed, laying her down first but then collapsing on top of her. But before anything else happened, Lili pulled away.

Lili- C-Cole...

Cole- What? Is everything okay? What's wrong?

Lili- Everything is fine...but before we keep going, I should probably tell you that I'm actually a virgin. (softly)

Cole- What?

Lili looked down, being slightly embarrassed by the fact that she had never had sex, but then Cole placed his hand under her chin.

Cole- Do you want to stop?

Lili- (shakes head) I want to do it with you.

He smiled before leaving a trail of kisses from her lips, over her cheeks, down her neck, and onto her collarbone.

His tongue swiped from the various kisses he placed on her collarbone to under her ear, making her whimper.

Cole- What do you want me to do, Lil's?

He pulled himself up before looking directly down at her.

Cole- I want nothing more than to fuck you hard on this bed, baby. But I really don't think that's how your first time should go.

Lili blushed and covered her face before Cole took her hands and kissed them softly.

Cole- How about I'll tell you what I want to do to you, okay?

She nodded as he kissed her ear lobe.

Cole- I'm going to make love to you in such a slow, passionate, loving way. And I promise that I'm going to kiss every inch of your body...starting right now.