Scary Days

Jordyn, Lili and Cole's three year old, was running around with Madelaine, Vanessa and Vanessa's son, River.

Lili and Cole were filming a scene with Kj and Cami so Vanessa and Madelaine offered to play with the kids.

The four of them were running around the trailers playing tag, River was it.

He was running, chasing his mother, aunt and best friend, when he was finally able to catch Jordyn.

River- You're it! (giggles)

She giggled and began to chase her aunts and best friend when she suddenly stopped.

Madelaine and Vanessa instantly became concerned and ran over to, but as they got closer they saw how heavily she was breathing.

Madelaine- Jordyn, baby, are you okay?

She shook her head and began crying, she could barely breathe, making it impossible for her to speak.

Madelaine- Shh, honey, try to calm down.

The little girl was trying to breathe but she was hyperventilating and wasn't getting any air.

Vanessa- River! Come here! Now!

River- What happened mommy?

Vanessa- Something's wrong with Jordyn, we need to get her to Aunt Lili and Uncle Cole.

Madelaine picked up Jordyn while Vanessa picked up her son, then they ran to where Lili and Cole were filming.

They were in the middle of the scene trying to get through their lines, but Madelaine and Vanessa ran through everyone needing to get Jordyn to her parents.

Madelaine- Lili! Cole! Jordyn's not breathing!

Lili- W-What?! Baby!

Madelaine handed the little three year old over to her mother but the little girl was still struggling to breathe.

Lili- Jordyn, baby, I need you to try to take deep breaths for me, okay? Try to calm down, baby. (cries softly)

Jordyn shook her head while she was gasping for air. Everyone was surrounding them, trying to help but it was too much.

Cole- Everyone please back up! (yells)

Cole knelt down in front of Lili and his daughter placing his hand on her back, and he could feel that she wasn't getting any air into her lungs.

Cole- SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Everyone was so frantic, they hadn't even cut the cameras, but after a minute an ambulance came and a few EMT's grabbed Jordyn, quickly getting her into the vehicle.

Instantly they began attaching wires to her while trying to give her oxygen, but it was all too much for Lili, she was just crying into Cole's chest.

EMT- Only one of you can come with us, we can't fit a lot of people in here.

Cole- Lili, you go, I'll meet you at the hospital. (tears)

Lili- Are you sure? (cries)

Cole- Yes, I'll see you soon. (tears)

She nodded and jumped into the ambulance, instantly grabbing her daughter's hand while the EMT's continued to try to stabilize her.

--

They arrived at the hospital within minutes and Jordyn was instantly wheeled to the emergency room. Lili tried to follow but a nurse stopped her.

Nurse- Ma'am you can't go back there.