Always be my baby

High school relationships can be very...difficult.

Sometimes one person moves too fast and other times one person wants a relationship while the other person just wants sex.

But for Betty and Jughead, they were both on the same page.

Their relationship started with short but sweet kisses as well as holding hands and cuddling. Slowly as they got more comfortable with each other they began making out with each other which led to a lot of sexual touching.

But they had both decided not to have sex yet.

As they did a lot of things sexually, including fingering, hand jobs, eating her out, blow jobs, etc. they got more and more attached to each other, which just made them want each other in every way possible.

The two of them were laying on the couch together in Jughead's trailer late on a Friday night.

Betty was finishing some of her homework while Jughead was just watching her. She knew his eyes were on her but she didn't mind, she honestly loved it.

She leaned back against his chest and was about to finish when he took the paper from her.

Betty- Hey! Give that back!

Jughead- Kiss me.

Betty- Let me finish first.

Jughead- Nope, kiss me.

She sighed and gave him a quick kiss, but as soon as she pulled away she went right back in and started kissing him again. But this time it was filled with more desire.

He turned her around so she was straddling his lap, immediately she could feel him getting hard underneath her so she started to rock her hips back and forth making him groan.

Jughead- Don't start something you can't finish my love. (groans slightly)

Betty- Who said I can't finish?

He suddenly stopped her and put his hands on her cheeks.

Jughead- Wait, you want to?

She nodded making him smile. Then he just pulled her lips back on his while starting to unbutton her jeans.

They went on for a while with just touching like they were used to but then they got a little further...that's when Betty became nervous.

She was now laying on his bed naked while he was putting a condom on, but he could hear her heavy breathing and he knew she was nervous.

Betty- Is this gonna hurt? (nervously)

Jughead- I don't know, but I'll go really slow if you want me to.

She nodded and allowed him to crawl over her.

Jughead- Are you ready?

Betty- Y-Yes, just please go slow.

Jughead- You know I will.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and let him move into her slowly.

But as he sank into her she winced in pain while shutting her eyes tight.

He looked up at her and saw the tear that had begun rolling down her cheek.

Jughead- Betts, do you want me to stop?

She shook her head and opened her eyes.

Betty- J-Just give me a second. (tears)

He let her get comfortable before kissing her lips lightly and slowly rocking his hips into her.

Then she began to moan shakily.