Friends with Benefits pt 1

Betty and Jughead have been best friends since they were born, and they did everything.

From the time they could talk they were all over each other but as they grew over each other, they were all over each other in a different way.

A friends with benefits type of way.

They were doing it for months.

Originally it started because they wanted to know what sex was like...but then they became addicted, the needed it, they needed each other.

So after a while they decided to start a friends with benefits thing.

And it didn't change their relationship one bit.

They still loved each other as friends in every way possible, but they also had sex a lot which led to a lot of problems.

Betty- S-Shit. (cries)

Betty was sitting in the stall of the girls bathroom crying as she held a positive pregnancy test in her hand.

She didn't know what to do.

The only person she had ever had sex with was Jughead so it was clearly his baby but she didn't know how he would react.

And then she started thinking about their parents, and she knew they would be pissed.

Betty- F-Fuck, what do I do? (cries)

Veronica- Betty..?

Suddenly the door opened and Veronica was standing in front of her.

Veronica- Holy shit girl, you're...

Betty- P-Please don't say anything. (cries)

Veronica- I w-won't but, whose is it? (softly)

Betty- Jughead... (sniffles)

Veronica- Jones?!

Betty- Shh!!! Yes... (sniffles)

Veronica- But he's your best friend?

Betty- I know, that's why you can't say anything. (tears)

Veronica- Betty, you need to tell him.

Betty- N-No, I can't. (cries)

Veronica- You need to...look, I know we don't talk much but trust me that telling him will be the best thing for both you and the baby.

Betty looked up at her and nodded before wiping away her tears, then she placed the pregnancy test in her jacket pocket.

She went up to the sink and washed her face before hugging Veronica and leaving the bathroom, making it look like she was completely fine.

Then she went to Jughead who was waiting for her by her locker.

Jughead- Hey, you alright? You looked like you were going to be sick.

Betty- I'm fine, but we need to talk after school, okay?

Jughead- Yeah, we can go to my place.

She nodded and the two of them went to their last class before going back to his place on his motorcycle.

But then they arrived.

Jughead- My dad won't be home for about an hour so we can do whatever we want. (smirks)

He walked back over to her and picked her up before beginning to kiss her neck.

But Betty stopped him before they got too far.