Disaster to the best night ever

{Betty and Jughead are 22 years old}

Late Friday nights were always Betty's favourite.

She would either be cuddled up with her boyfriend in their apartment or she would just be having a relaxing night to herself.

Tonight Betty was alone since her boyfriend was out with the Serpent, but of course she was gonna make the best of it.

She dimmed the lights in her bedroom and played calming music while she got herself a bath ready.

She spent about 30-45 just laying in the water letting herself just relax after a long week. But then she got out and put on her pyjamas which was just Jughead's shirt with a pair of shorts.

Then she went to go lay down in bed to wait for her boyfriend but before she could she felt a hand snake around her waist making her jump.

Betty- J-Jug...

???- Sorry blondie, we ain't your boy toy.

But before she could scream everything went black.

--

Jughead was hanging out at the Whyte Wyrm with the serpents but honestly all he wanted to do was be home with his girl.

As he was finally about to leave and go home so he could give Betty a surprise that he'd been waiting to give her but the lights suddenly turned off leaving everyone completely silent.

After a few minutes the lights were back on and Jughead saw everyone tied up, including his closest friends Cheryl, Toni, SweetPea and Fangs.

Then he noticed the Ghoulies surrounding him.

Jughead- What do you want?

???- It's not what we want Jones, it's what you want.

Jughead- Huh?

Then Penny walked in.

Penny- Hey Jonesey! How have you been?

Jughead- Pretty good until about now.

Penny- Well, I have a present for you.

Suddenly he heard whimpers and turned to the doorway to see his beautiful girlfriend all bloody and bruises with her clothing torn.

They dropped her right at Jughead's feet in the middle of the bar and you could already see the rave on his face.

Jughead- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!

Malachi- Calm down Jones, she's breathing.

He bent down in front of her and pulled her into his arms.

Jughead- Sweetheart, can you hear me? (whispers)

She nodded slightly while letting out another whimper.

Betty- It hurts Juggie. (cries quietly)

Jughead- Shh, I know baby, I'm sorry. (whispers)

Penny- Grab him.

Jughead- Hey, what the hell!

Two Ghoulies grabbed Jughead and pulled him back to his other friends, tying him down so he couldn't move...but Betty was still laying on the floor not being able to move.

Jughead- What do you want Penny? Why are you here?

Penny- I want you to pay for all of my family that you have killed...so I thought the best way to do that was to get this little one.

She said as she placed a sharp knife up to her leg.

Jughead- Please don't hurt her! She's already hurt enough! (yells)