Promise me you love her

~Fifteen Years Ago~

Fp- I can't do this anymore, Alice! We're done! (yells)

Alice- Good! I can't fucking stand you anyways! (tears)

Fp and Alice had been friends since elementary school.

In high school, they fell in love with different people and ended up marrying their high school sweethearts. But neither of those relationships worked out like they had planned.

And to make it even more complicated, they each had a child from their marriages...so, to not have to be single parents, the two of them decided to move in together and raise their children together.

But after a few years, they started dating...and everything fell apart.

They started fighting constantly to the point where they couldn't even stand the sight of each other. And now, they had finally reached their breaking point.

Fp stormed up the stairs and grabbed a suitcase, throwing all of his stuff in as fast as he could, but when he heard the little footsteps coming his direction, he sighed.

Jughead- Daddy, what are you doing?

Fp- I'm packing, boy.

Jughead- Why?

Fp- Because we're leaving.

Jughead- (gasps) No!

Fp- Jug-

Jughead ran out of the room and Fp ran his fingers through his hair before finishing packing his stuff...then he ran into his son's room. And as soon as he opened the door he saw the two children crying.

Betty- Fp, you can't leave! (cries)

Fp- Betty, honey-

Jughead- No! I'm not going! (cries)

Jughead had his arms wrapped around Betty while they both cried, but Fp just decided to ignore them while he grabbed all of his son's stuff, shoving it into another suitcase.

But as soon as he was done, he looked down at the two kids hugging each other.

Fp- Jughead, come on.

Jughead- I don't want to leave, I love Betty. (cries)

Fp- I know, boy, but we have to.

Jughead- Why? (cries)

That's when Alice stormed in and saw the kids crying.

Alice- Did you really make them cry now, too?! (yells)

Fp- No, Alice, I'm trying to leave! Do you ever shut the fuck up?! We're going, Jughead! Now! (yells)

Fp grabbed onto his son's arm and pulled him down the stairs, but the boy continued to hold onto Betty, refusing to let her go. But as they reached the bottom of the stairs, Alice yelled again.

Alice- Don't you dare take my child with you! (yells)

Fp- I'm not trying to! Though I probably should, because I'm a way better parent then you are! (yells)

Alice grabbed onto Betty's arm, pulled her one direction while Fp continued to pull Jughead the other direction.

Betty- N-No! Let me go! (cries)

Betty and Jughead didn't have the strength to hold onto each other anymore, so they let go.

Betty- No! (cries)

Jughead- Betty! (cries)

Betty- Juggie! (cries)

--