Dysfunctional Family pt 2

~6 months later~

Even though Lili had said that she wasn't ready to jump back into a relationship with Cole, they had spent almost every minute together since that disaster of a wedding day.

But recently, with Lili being extremely close to having the baby, Jack had been around a lot too, which definitely changed the dynamic of everything.

Lili- Can you two just figure it out?! I'm tired enough with this ten pound baby in my stomach, I can't keep dealing with you two bickering all the time!

Cole- Well I'm sorry Lil's but he's being a piece of shit!

Jack- I'm not doing anything! All I said is that you should back off because I'm the dad here, not you.

Cole- Well, she said no to you at the altar because she wanted me, so ha.

Jack- Well, she-

That's when Lili stomped her foot and stood between the two of them.

Lili- I've had it! I want both of you to leave, now! (yells)

Jack- Lili-

Cole- Baby, I'm sorry-

Lili- I don't give a fuck! You two have been acting like children for weeks and I'm done dealing with it. I'm the pregnant one here so I get the final say, both of you get out of my apartment! (tears)

The two of them did as she said and walked out the door...but as soon as they were gone she broke down and began to sob.

Lili- Why do they have to hate each other? (sobs)

She walked over to the couch and laid down while she continued to cry, but suddenly she felt her baby begin to kick which immediately calmed her down.

Lili- I'm sorry, sweetheart...my life is a mess. (tears)

She rubbed her belly for a few minutes, but suddenly she began to breathe heavily.

She felt a stabbing pain in her abdomen that she had never felt before...so she instantly began to cry once again, scared that something was wrong.

She pulled her phone out of her back pocket and called the first person she could.

On the phone:

Jack- (sighs) Lili, I'm sorry, I really am-

Lili- (sobs) I need help.

Jack- What's wrong?

Lili- (sobs) I d-don't know...b-but something doesn't feel right.

Jack- Okay, okay...I'm coming right now!

Off the phone:

Then she called her boyfriend.

On the phone:

Cole- Hey, babe look, I'm really sor-

Lili- (sobs) C-Cole I don't care, I n-need you.

Cole- Lil's, what's wrong?

Lili- (sobs) I don't know but my stomach really hurts.

Cole- I'll be right there, just stay calm.

Off the phone:

The two of them had arrived within minutes and were immediately at her side.

Cole- What does it feel like?

Jack- Can you stand up?

Cole- Should we get you to the hospital?

Jack- Do you think you're going into labor?