Always

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100k READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 🤍

--

⚠️Possible Trigger Warning⚠️

Lili and Cole have a five year old daughter...

Well, Lili has a five year old daughter.

Lili and Cole had been together for many years, but one night while Lili was alone she was raped which left her pregnant.

Cole was the sweetest and did anything he possibly could to help the girl that he loved, even if it meant helping her take care of a kid that wasn't his.

But to him it really didn't matter.

He loved Lili, and Isabelle was a part of her, so he loved her too.

Anyways, Lili and Cole were sleeping in their bed, holding one another when Isabelle came running into their room.

Isabelle- Mommy, Daddy!

She climbed up onto the bed and laid between both of her parents making them smile.

Isabelle- Mama, Dada, I'm hungryyyyy!

Lili- Baby, can we sleep for a few more minutes? (mumbles)

She nodded laid on her fathers chest while he wrapped his arms around her, then they rested for a few more minutes.

But soon Isabelle was poking her father trying to wake him up.

Isabelle- Daddy, daddy, daddy!

Cole- (groans) Alright babe, come on, I'll make you food.

Cole picked up Isabelle and carried her into the kitchen, he held her on his hip as he made them breakfast and as soon as it was ready Lili walked out.

Isabelle- Mommy!

She wiggled out of her fathers arms and ran to her mother allowing her to pick her up.

Lili- Hey baby girl.

Isabelle- Daddy made pancakes!

Lili- Yummy!

Lili threw Isabelle up in the air before catching her, the little girl giggled and held her mother tightly then she placed her down in her chair to eat.

The three of them ate breakfast together but as soon as they finished they heard a knock on the door.

Cole got up and answered the door but as soon as he saw a woman with a police officer he was concerned.

Cole- Um...hello, what can I do for you?

???- Is this the residence of Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart?

Cole- Yeah, why?

???- I'm with Child Protective Services, I've been working with my client, the father of Isabelle Reinhart and what we know is that you have been keeping her from him, possibly to hurt her.

Cole- What?! Are you kidding me?!

Police- Sir, please step aside.

Cole- No! You are not touching my daughter!

Lili- W-What's happening?

Cole- Lil's, take Isabelle to our room.

Police- No, don't take her anywhere, she's coming with us.

The Police officer pushed past Cole and picked up the little five year old making her begin to cry.

He handed her to the woman from CPS and she tried to calm the child but nothing worked.