Don't take me away

Lili and Cole: the couple that everyone had thought would stay together, it didn't work out.

They are still married but right now separated because they stay a second without fighting which just made their six year old daughter cry daily.

Their daughter, Emery, has been staying with Camila for the last few months since they had to figure out custody but since they couldn't do it civilly, they had to take it to court.

Now they are fighting for full custody...

And today is the day.

Lili was standing in her apartment, crying, getting ready for court. Cole was doing the same in his apartment on the other side of town. Neither of them wanted to lose their daughter, at this point they both wished they could just work everything out; but it felt too late to both of them.

Both of them left their apartments and drove to the court house, as they arrived they saw each other but quickly looked away; it hurt them to see one another.

They walked as far away from each other as possible into the courtroom but as they walked through the doors they were brought together by their daughter who ran to them. She hadn't seen them in a few days and she really missed them.

Emery- MOMMY! DADDY!

Lili- Hey baby!

Lili picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek while holding her as tight as possible.

Emery- I missed you mommy.

Lili- I missed you too, love.

Cole- Hey, what about me?

She wiggled out of Lili's arms and jumped into her fathers.

Emery- Don't worry, I missed you too daddy.

Cole- Good.

Lili rolled her eyes at him and turned to Cami who was right behind her. They hugged and Lili let a few tears fall. Cami knew how hard this was on her, she had FaceTimed her every night crying telling her how much of a mistake all of this was...but now it's too late.

Judge- Alright, this session is about to begin, everyone please take your seats, Mr. and Mrs. Sprouse please come to the front.

Cole placed Emery on the ground and she ran to Camila who took her to a seat.

The two walked up to the front and the session began.

Judge- Alright, let's begin.

The judge began to talk about both Lili's and Cole's relationship with Emery, their Jobs, where they live, etc.

After a while the judge had Emery come up to the front. She looked at her mommy and daddy and then looked up at the judge.

Judge- After further consideration, I have decided that Cole Sprouse will have full custody off Emery Sprouse. Case dismissed.

His gavel hit the place in front of him and Lili fell to the ground, she cried so hard. Emery ran to her and sat in her lap while hugging her.

Emery- M-Mama...am I leaving you? (cries)

She nodded and wiped her tears away while giving her daughter a kiss. She tried to hide her tears from the little girl sitting in front of her but she just couldn't.

Emery- I don't want to leave you. (sobs)

Lili- I don't want you to leave either but you have too. (cries)

She shook her head and cried into her mother's chest.

Then Cole walked over.

Cole- Come on Emery, we're going home, Lili can you drop the rest of her stuff off at my place tomorrow?