One Night pt 2

A year later~

Lili is now 19 and lives in Vancouver with her 3 month old baby girl, Mia.

She wasn't planning on moving out of the country, or even moving at all, but since she finally got an amazing role for a prime time TV show; she had to.

Today was the first day working for her new show, Riverdale, and she was so excited.

But it wasn't a real day of work, it was more like a meeting everyone kind of day.

She woke up super early so she could shower before her baby would wake up but as soon as she got out of the shower she heard crying, meaning her daughter was awake.

She quickly put a robe on and ran into her baby's room before picking her up and rocking her.

Lili- Shh, I'm here baby, I'm here

She started making a lot of noise and began fussing though she wasn't crying anymore and Lili knew what she wanted.

Lili- I know you're hungry Mimi, give me a second.

She took Mia to her bedroom and laid in her bed before letting her start feeding.

While she fed she just went on her phone and relaxed. But as soon as she was done she got her dressed and put her in her little bouncer so she could finish getting ready.

It didn't take her long to get dressed and ready but as soon as she was she grabbed a quick breakfast before taking her baby girl and leaving for work.

Once she made it to set she picked up her daughter and grabbed her bag before walking straight to the meeting room to meet everyone.

Of course she was running a little behind schedule since she had a baby girl, so as soon as she walked into the room everyone was there looking at her.

Lili- I'm so sorry I'm late-

Roberto- Lili, don't worry, you're all good. Please take a seat.

She nodded before making her way to the one open seat which was right next to a man with black hair...but as she got closer she realised the man was Cole.

Lili- C-Cole...

Cole- Lili oh my god!

He jumped up and hugged her, being careful of the baby in her arms. But when he looked at Mia he did seem a little sad.

Cole- You have a kid?

Lili nodded nervously...she didn't want to have to tell him the kid was his.

Cole- She's beautiful.

Lili- Thank you.

Roberto- Alright everyone, since this is most everyone's first meeting I would like everyone to go around and say their names and the character that they will be playing on the show...who would like to go first?