I always wanted you

Juliet- Stop! P-Please! (sobs)

The little five year old screamed and cried while her foster parents were beating her, but then they just dragged her down the street and threw her out like garbage.

She laid on the cold, hard ground, not being able to move.

But then someone ran over to her.

???- Oh my god, sweetheart, can you hear me?

She nodded while continuing to cry before he just picked her up into his arms.

???- I'm gonna bring you to the hospital, okay? Can you tell me what your name is?

Juliet- J-Juliet. (cries)

???- That's a beautiful name sweetie, I'm Jughead, I'm going to keep you safe, okay?

She nodded as he laid her down in the back of his car, then he quickly drove them to the hospital.

As soon as they got there he jumped out of the car and picked up the little girl before running to the front desk.

FD- Hello sir, what can I do for you today?

Jughead- This little girl, she was hurt.

FD- Somebody bring a gurney!

A bunch of nurses came running over and took the little girl, laying her down gently before turning back to Jughead.

Nurse- What happened?

Jughead- I don't know, I just found her laying on the sidewalk, she couldn't move.

Nurse- Okay, we're going to take good care of you sweetie. Are you her father?

Jughead- N-No, but I didn't see anyone so I just brought her here.

Nurse- Okay, you have to wait here but we'll let you know what's going on as soon as possible.

He nodded and they wheeled her away.

But before she was gone she waved at him slightly, making him smile.

She was brought to a room and set up by a few nurses but then the doctor came in.

Nurse- Doctor Cooper, this is Juliet. She was found laying on a sidewalk, she has a bunch of bruises but that seems to be about it. We're trying to ask her what happened but she just seems really scared.

Betty- Okay, I'll try to talk to her.

The nurse nodded and everyone left except for Betty, then she was standing looking at the beautiful girl with black hair and green eyes.

Betty- Hi sweetheart, I'm Betty, I'm going to be your doctor. How are you feeling?

She shrugged and moved away slightly but then Betty sat down on the bed next to her.

Betty- I'm not going to hurt you sweetie, I promise.

She nodded but was clearly still scared so Betty gave her a stuffed animal that they saved for kids who needed them.

The little girl smiled and took it before looking at the blonde.

Juliet- Am I going to move to another house? (softly)

Betty- Are you in foster care?

She nodded and hugged the stuffed animal tight.

Then Betty sighed quietly.

Betty- What's your last name sweetheart, I want to see if I can find your social worker?

Juliet- Jones. (softly)