CHAPTER 11 TO 20

Chapter 11: Why Are You Not Afraid of Me When I Am So Awesome?

According to the grading system of the Hidden Dragon Continent, the first grade was the lowest cultivation level. This level of cultivation was incapable of any influence within the imperial city.

However, what Bu Fang was puzzled about was how he suddenly obtained true energy.

Was it because he completed the system mission? His first mission was to obtain his first customer, but the reward was only the improved version of Egg-Fried Rice and a fragment of the God of Cooking set. There was no mention of true energy.

"System, will I gain true energy and become stronger just by completing missions?" The baffled Bu Fang asked.

The system solemnly replied, "The host's true energy cultivation level is related to the amount of crystals earned. After a monetary transaction is completed, the crystals will be converted into cultivation level based on the conversion ratio. The host can monitor his cultivation level and conversion ratio in the character panel.

"The current system level is at one star and the crystal conversion ratio is at ten percent. When the system level reaches two stars, more functions will be unlocked: more furniture can be used and customers may bring their own ingredients.

"The host earned twenty two crystals today. According to the conversion ratio, two crystals worth of energy have been gained. The true energy level is equivalent to that of a first grade Warrior."

Bu Fang was speechless, he had no idea that crystals had such a purpose. However, after he gave it a thought, he realized it was natural. In the first place, crystals were a necessity to cultivators. They could increase their cultivation level by processing it. The conversion by the system was only a shortcut for Bu Fang.

"Eh... In that case, does that mean I can become stronger just by earning crystals?" An awkward smile slowly appeared on Bu Fang's face.

"In order to become a second grade Battle-Master, ten crystals are needed. Third grade Battle-Maniac needs a hundred crystals. Fourth grade Battle-Spirit needs a thousand crystals. Fifth grade Battle-King needs ten thousand crystals," The system announced.

Bu Fang was completely speechless.

"Fine, there's a long way for me to go."

"By the way, what did you mean by customers may bring their own ingredients?" Bu Fang curiously asked.

"The host can use the ingredients brought by the customers to create dishes and the price is determined by the rating of the dish given by the system," The system solemnly explained.

"So that's what it was." Bu Fang's eyes slightly lit up. It was a rather considerate functionality and a method the system was using to develop his ability to earn crystals. Unfortunately, his current system level was still not enough. In this fantasy world, there were plenty of excellent ingredients for him to use. If customers were allowed to bring their own ingredients, he would surely earn a lot of crystals.

In order to increase his system level, he needed to complete the missions given by it. The latest mission: please make a profit of at least a hundred crystals and a thousand gold coins within a week.

Mission progress: 22/100, 100/100

Bu Fang sighed inwardly, knowing that it was another mission that was far from completion.

As an excellent chef, he needed to ensure that he had enough sleep. After Bu Fang exited the system panel, he slowly closed his eyes and went to sleep. The sound of even breathing could be heard after a while.