CHAPTER 1211 TO 1220

Chapter 1211 Sweet and Sour Qilin Meat vs. Abyssal Double Cooked Meat

Abyssal Double Cooked Meat was this Abyssal Demon's special dish.A cold smile brushed his lips as his dark golden eyes fixed at Bu Fang, his sharp teeth gleaming.

Sizzle!

The bone wok was surrounded by heat and aroma. Those pieces of meat, which had been marinated and placed in the wok, had gradually begun to turn golden, and their skins also became crispy.

The Abyssal Demon couldn't help but sniff at the aroma with an intoxicating look.

Far off, Bu Fang's movements were neither too fast nor too slow. He filled the Black Turtle Constellation Wok halfway up with oil. Heated by the white flame, the oil began to boil, sending heat into his nostrils.

This was not an ordinary oil, but a kind of spirit beast oil. Bu Fang didn't like to use vegetable oil, so he always used spirit beast oil in his cooking. Obtained by boiling the surface fat found in spirit beast meat, this oil contained the unique aroma of the spirit beast, and it could make the dish's texture and flavor richer and more attractive.

The golden oil in the wok began to boil, and white foams kept rolling across its surface.

Bu Fang's mind flickered and dumped the marinated meat into the oil. A sizzling sound immediately rang out as the oil enveloped the meat. Not long after, a strong fragrance drifted out of the wok, stirring one's taste buds.

Using the other hand, Bu Fang prepared the seasonings.

The two competitors in the arena focused on their dishes, not even sparing a glance at their opponent. The most important thing for them now was to complete their dishes as best they could.

The dish Bu Fang wanted to cook this time was... Sweet and Sour Meat. He had some expectations for it, for the ingredient was Qilin meat.

The marinated Qilin meat gradually turned golden in the boiling oil. Bu Fang's cooking style was different from that of the Abyssal Demon. The demon used his wok's heat to make the meat's surface crispy, while Bu Fang achieved the same result by deep-frying them.

Of course, both had their own advantages. Frying allowed the meat's aroma to be wrapped under the top layer of oil and would only pour forth once the meat was bitten. As for the Abyssal Demon's method, it relied more on his bone wok. The wok's material would allow the meat to avoid being charred no matter how long they stayed in the wok. Moreover, meat roasted in this way was golden and gave off a strong fragrance.

It could be said that Bu Fang's meat was reserved, while the Abyssal Demon's meat was wanton. The styles were completely different.

...

Bu Fang scooped the pieces of meat out from the boiling oil. They still sizzled, making popping sounds and letting out steam as the oil boiled over their golden skin.

In the distance, the Abyssal Demon had also prepared the meat he needed. Pieces of golden and crispy meat were placed into a bone bowl. After that, he took out some spirit fruits and ingredients and cut them into thin slices with a sharp bone knife. When these thin slices were placed together, they looked colorful and attractive.

Abyssal Double Cooked Meat had extremely high requirements for meat quality and ingredients. Good ingredients could bring out the flavor of the meat and make it more delicious.

He heated the bone wok, which instantly changed color.

Sizzle...

He poured in some oil, and when it reached the desired temperature, he added the sliced ingredients into the wok.