CHAPTER 1521 TO 1530

Chapter 1521: The Silence Is Broken

The Netherworld Ship had the ability to travel to the relic, which became Nethery's death warrant at this moment. Even she did not know how dangerous the location where she appeared was.

She was summoned by a strange call, and she felt a familiar aura.

Nethery had never discovered the true circumstances of her birth. All she knew was that she was adopted by the old Nether King, just like You Ji.

However, she was very different from You Ji. Tian Cang once told her that she was accompanied by disaster—she had a curse in her, and her body contained an aura that was powerful enough to wipe out the whole world. So, at his wit's end, Tian Cang chose to banish her.

The air rang to the terrifying rumble of energy. On the side of the Netherworld Ship, a group of experts was attacking frantically. They were tempted by the Heavengod's treasure and had long lost their minds. Now, even if a high-grade God King stood in their way, they would also tear him to pieces, let alone Nethery.

At this moment, the surroundings seemed to become very quiet, and vaguely, someone seemed to be humming a sad ballad.

Nethery sat on the deck of the Netherworld Ship, dangling her long fair legs. Suddenly, she turned her head, and on her stunningly beautiful face was a trace of confusion. In her pupils, the attacks that filled the sky bloomed beautifully like fireworks...

Boom!

In a flash, the silence was broken. What rushed into her ears was the clamor and shrill hum of energy tearing the void apart. Horrible waves swept toward her, ruffling her long hair. Then, in just the blink of an eye, the monstrous energy engulfed her.

In the distance, Bu Fang's pupils constricted, and he clenched his fists tightly. He never expected Nethery to appear in the middle of the dead woman and the many experts at this moment. Even though the Netherworld Ship had the ability to travel to the relic, it should not have brought her there.

'Is it because of that dead woman?! She is also a Cursed Goddess with the aura of the same origin as Nethery...'

Bu Fang's eyes were cold, his face expressionless as he stared at Nethery, who was engulfed by the energy.

Under the attack of so many God Kings, the Netherworld Ship was instantly torn apart as if it was made of paper! The ragged decks were completely blown to powder! Even with Nethery's cultivation base, she would be reduced to ashes in an instant!

How did that happen?

Bu Fang had wanted to be a watcher, but he could not watch it anymore. Nethery was the friend who had been with him the longest besides Lord Dog. She had been by his side from the Hidden Dragon Continent to the Xiayi Divine Dynasty.

He had never thought she would die, but now she might really be dead. The attack of just one God King would have been enough to kill her, and there were so many of them here, not to mention some of them were mighty experts ranked on the God King List.

In the sky, Lord Dog had already taken the Heavengod's bone down from his back, and his eyes were blazing with fury. However, he paused the next moment and looked into the distance. Perhaps there was no need for him to make a move anymore.

Rumble!

Bu Fang's aura suddenly exploded as he shoved a piece of Fortune Flatbread into his mouth and chewed hastily.

Luo Sanniang and Summer looked in shock at Bu Fang as he shot up into the sky. Was he crazy? They knew he was going to save Nethery, but she was dead! Besides, if he rushed there now, he'd be sending himself to his death. After all, there were too many God Kings and Blood Beast Kings there!