CHAPTER 1721 TO 1730

Chapter 1721: The Wok's Loneliness

There were three qualifying matches. Once Bu Fang won all of them, he would get the ticket to enter District B. Therefore, it was expected that each match would be very intense.

For the experts of District B, the qualifying battle was actually a battle for their honor. If they lose, the expert ranked last in the ranking of District B would be kicked out of their district.

The nobles of District B had always been proud of their status. How could they bear to have one of their members kicked out of the district? They certainly could not bear the humiliation. Therefore, every one of them was taking the qualifying battle very seriously. They would do anything to stop Bu Fang.

Today's fighting pit was livelier than any other day. Countless experts had gathered here. Many people greeted each other when they met, and their conversion was all about the qualifying battle.

It took ten consecutive victories to start the qualifying battle, but it was not easy for an individual to do that among so many experts, much less a noble of District C.

If it was someone from District B who achieved that, the qualifying battle would not even be started. This is because, in the opinion of the person in charge of the fighting pit, it was normal for an expert of District B to win ten consecutive victories.

However, this was glory and also a hope for the people of District C. If someone could make it to District B, it would give them confidence. That was why the battle had attracted the attention of almost everyone.

Not only the experts in the fighting pit, but also many people in District A, B, and C were watching it through the projection array.

When Bu Fang came to the fighting pit at an unhurried pace while eating an oyster pancake, the clamor of the audience almost turned the sky upside down. He stuffed the pancake into his mouth and then stepped into the middle of the fighting pit.

An old woman wrapped in a black robe was already sitting there, waiting. She was the person in charge of the fighting pit, a Chaotic Saint. She did not have much Chaotic Energy. Judging from this, she should have just stepped into the realm of Chaotic Saints, and her strength could not be compared to that of an expert like Countess Xia Qiu.

On the right-hand side of the old woman stood a young man with a sharp sword on his back. He was wearing a blood-colored robe, which was embroidered with strange, evil, blood-colored patterns.

He was Bu Fang's opponent in the first qualifying match, an expert who was ranked tenth on the crystal tablet and had won twenty consecutive victories. He was also a peak Saint of the Great Path, but he was stronger than Aohen, the opponent Bu Fang faced in his last match.

Standing there, the young man constantly drew the energy around him into his body like a black hole. With his bizarre aura and his fearsome strength, it was no wonder that he was selected as Bu Fang's first opponent.

Bu Fang put his hands behind his back and stepped into the fighting ring. Whitey followed him, with Foxy sitting on its shoulder and Shrimpy perching on its head. The strange combination caused a great hubbub as soon as it appeared.

Bu Fang's fame, which he had built up lately by winning ten consecutive victories, exploded at that moment. He had become the pride of the experts of District C, but he had also become the thorn in the side of the experts of District B.

His winning streak came by defeating ten District B experts. This was very difficult because, on the whole, the fighting prowess of District B experts was stronger than that of District C experts.