CHAPTER 1231 TO 1240

Chapter 1231 You Won't Let Me Follow Bu Fang?

"So, he's the Great Demon King who shook the entire Immortal Cooking Realm? I've wanted to see him for a long time!"A hearty but extremely proud voice rang out. Then, several figures quickly walked in from the door. There were four of them altogether. The first three were dressed in magnificent chef robes trimmed with golden threads, making them look extremely luxurious, and behind them came a well-behaved young man, who pursed his mouth and looked hopefully into the hall.

Bu Fang naturally heard that, and the arrogance in the voice shocked him slightly. 'Are all young people so arrogant nowadays?'

He turned his head and saw the four people.

Realm Lord Di Tai looked slightly embarrassed. He gave a dry smile with an unhappy look in his eyes. On the other side, the embarrassed expressions on Meng Qi and City Lord Zou's faces were more obvious.

As soon as the four stepped into the hall, their eyes were fixed on Bu Fang.

Bu Fang's appearance was close to their age, and there was nothing unusual about it, but his status was something that they couldn't take lightly.

The Great Demon King.

He was the Great Demon King who shook the whole Immortal Cooking Realm, and his story spread like myths among restaurant-goers.

However, that was six months ago. Great changes had already taken place in the Immortal Cooking Realm today. The miracles once created by the Great Demon King could now be achieved by many geniuses. In only half a year, many geniuses in the realm had gone from First Grade Immortal Chefs to Third Grade Immortal Chefs, and the Great Demon King's once-proud records had already been trampled by them.

As for the story of the Great Demon King forcing thousands of Nether Prison enemies back by himself, they didn't care about it. They just regarded it as a myth. When a hero's name gets around, his deeds tend to be deified, and that was what happened to the Great Demon King. Perhaps, the Great Demon King in real life was not so special at all.

In fact, they had secretly visited the Great Demon King's restaurant and found that he wasn't involved in the cooking at all. He just sat in front of the restaurant every day, lazily basking in the sun. How could a man like this be the Great Demon King capable of forcing thousands of enemies back alone?

Zhu Yan squinted at Bu Fang. He was strangely excited. It wasn't the excitement of seeing an idol, but the feeling that it was time to demystify a legend. He had recently made a breakthrough and become a Third Grade Immortal Chef, and his cultivation base was formidable as well, sitting at the level of Six-star True Immortal Realm. Among the younger generation in the whole Immortal Cooking Realm, his talent and cultivation base were considered rare.

Standing beside him were a man and a woman. The man, like him, was a son of an aristocratic family from the former fifth layer. His name was Fang Yu. As a genius of the Fang Family, the young man was also a Third Grade Immortal Chef and a Six-star True Immortal, just like Zhu Yan.

As for the woman, she was a genius junior from a great aristocratic family in the former fourth layer, the Mo Family. Her name was Mo Yan, and she was also a Third Grade Immortal Chef. However, she was only a Five-star True Immortal. Her cultivation base was slightly weaker than the others, but it was still not bad.

The last man was looked down upon by Zhu Yan and his two companions, but the fact that he was selected by Realm Lord Di Tai and the city lords proved that he was also an extraordinary genius. He was from the first layer, once the most backward place in the Immortal Cooking Realm. He didn't come from an aristocratic family, and he wasn't the apprentice of some famous immortal chef. He was just a commoner.