CHAPTER 781 TO 790

Chapter 781: Hundred Taste Spirit Tongue, Mu Cheng

Yan Yu was dead.

After being pinned down to the ground by Chu Changsheng, his blood and flesh vaporized after being smacked by a palm.

Everyone did not dare to let out a loud breath as they looked at the scene in front of them with astonished faces.

A special grade chef of the Valley of Gluttony had died just like that. He died without even leaving behind his bones.

Many people seemed to be able to see through the meaning behind Chu Changsheng's actions. It seemed as though Yan Yu had betrayed the Valley of Gluttony. This number one special grade chef of the Valley of Gluttony did not seem to be someone from the Valley of Gluttony. Instead, he was a spy sent by another holy land.

The light figure that the other party had summoned seemed to even make Chu Changsheng worried.

However, everything ended like a circus act.

The spectators watched as Nether King Er Ha's teary and depressed appearance made everyone a little speechless. The light figure was someone who was extremely arrogant and domineering. However, he was shattered into pieces with a single slap from that clown Nether King.

Bu Fang obviously did not take it to heart. Originally, it was the other party who was here to look for trouble. If not for the other side shouting for Bu Fang to die, he would be too lazy to tempt the Nether King to act with Spicy Strips.

He thought that the light figure would be really mighty. However, it seemed like the light figure only looked strong but was actually weak. It was like a paper tiger, defeated by Nether King Er Ha in an instant.

The matter was settled—he had won the Chef's Challenge. Bu Fang had gotten a step closer to clearing the temporary mission.

Bringing Nethery, Whitey, and Nether King Er Ha, he slowly left, vanishing from everyone's sights.

The spectators could only hear Nether King Er Ha's voice that was trying to negotiate with Bu Fang.

Mu Cheng's face was incomparably solemn as she stared at Bu Fang's departing figure. She released a long breath.

That meaningful gaze that Bu Fang gave her before he left, coupled with that sentence, caused all the hair on her body to stand up.

In the end, she was the next chef who was going to take part in a Chef's Challenge with Bu Fang.

So far, she had always been a spectator who watched Bu Fang cook in every single Chef's Challenge. Now that she was going up against him, she felt a tremendous amount of pressure.

But this pressure did not scare her. Instead, she felt excited...

Her excited legs were tensing up involuntarily.

Mu Cheng was also a special grade chef, and she was ranked second on the Tablet of Gluttony. Of course, if she wanted to compete for number one, she would easily be able to obtain it.

After all, Yan Yu's culinary skills were really a little exaggerated. Although he was still pretty good, he wasn't the best chef in the valley.

Liu Jiali stood at Mu Cheng's side, opening a golden book within his hand. He gently sighed.

He reached out a hand, tapping Mu Cheng's shoulders. He meant to wish Mu Cheng good luck.

Bu Fang hadn't been defeated a single time since he started challenging chefs. His momentum was really horrifying.

Mu Cheng wanting to triumph over Bu Fang with his terrifying momentum was going to be a little difficult.

Of course, Liu Jiali had some knowledge of Mu Cheng. Don't look at the other party as the only woman in the Tablet of Gluttony's ranking. Her culinary skills were very astonishing.