CHAPTER 1241 TO 1250

Chapter 1241 I'm Also a... Half-step Saint

'Where am I? What happened? What am I doing?'The Blackwind Continent expert was stunned. For a moment, he felt that his body did not belong to him. A powerful force smashed him and sent him flying backward, causing his blood and energy to rock inside him. The force was too mighty. He tried to resist, but he couldn't withstand it at all.

Everyone outside the arena was shocked. They thought the Blackwind Continent expert would still defeat this guy from the Immortal Cooking Realm, but the result was somewhat different from what they imagined. The guy was not beaten up by him.

Boom!

Bu Fang put down the foot that kicked the expert. His Vermilion Chef Robe fluttered in the wind. His face was expressionless, looking extremely indifferent. The next moment, he raised his hand and held the kitchen knife in his hand like a flower.

Buzz...

The kitchen knife was shining brightly, and there seemed to be light flashing across its surface. It quivered slightly, but when Bu Fang took it in his hand, the throbbing of its artifact spirit soon subsided. He flicked his finger on its surface, and the knife began to shiver again.

"The correct way to use a supreme-grade kitchen knife is not like that..." Bu Fang said lightly, glancing at the Blackwind Continent expert, who was thrown to the ground and had his face revealed after the black wind scattered. His voice was not loud, but it resounded through the whole audience.

"You're courting death!" The Blackwind Continent expert let out a loud roar and immediately stood up, glaring at Bu Fang. A feeling of being tricked made him angry from embarrassment.

"A crap from the Immortal Cooking Realm... How dare you fight back?! Do you think only chefs like you know how to play with kitchen knives? If you're so good at it, show me the tricks you know!"

His aura spread in all directions while energy danced on his body. The next moment, his eyes turned reddish, and there seemed to be the hiss of wild animals in the air. At the same time, a strong wind rolled up around him again, which spun rapidly and turned into a tornado.

The audience was relieved. They thought the Blackwind Continent expert was defeated. That would be a slap in the face. After all, they had been loudly supporting him just now, and if he were killed the next second, the change would be too dramatic and too fast.

"Dammit! That gave me a fright! Kill the boy toy! What good are you if you can't even deal with a boy who depends on women?!" The Vajra Realm expert spat, stomped hard on the ground, then roared.

The audience erupted into an uproar once again!

Mo Yan gritted her teeth. A look of surprise came over her face when she saw that Bu Fang was still alive. "The Great Demon King is truly worthy of his reputation... I can't believe he can hold on for so long!"

Meanwhile, Zhu Yan and Fang Yu clenched their fists. They were desperate for Bu Fang to kill that Blackwind Continent expert!

All the people in the Immortal Cooking Realm cheered with joy. Many nervous faces beamed as they watched Bu Fang have the upper hand at the first move. They all thought that he was indeed the miracle of the Immortal Cooking Realm, for the strength he had shown was indeed extraordinary.

Of course, many more were swearing because the Vajra Realm expert's words had angered them. The light screen didn't just show the images, but also the sounds in the arena and the audience.

"Great Demon King! Defeat him!"

"How dare he despise the Immortal Cooking Realm?! Show him how to use a kitchen knife!"