CHAPTER 581 TO 590

Chapter 581: Let's Go with one Ladle, Half a Ladle Doesn't Seem Right

Burning Heart Ripping Claw.

This was the name of the recipe within Bu Fang's hands. In it, it was recorded a type of cooking method for a kind of spirit beast claw. The spirit beast used was a part of a type of divine-level bird-type spirit beast, similar to chicken claws.

Although it sounded like it was all that, in Bu Fang's eyes, this was really just a Mala Chicken Claw. It was a little similar to a dish in Bu Fang's previous world, however, in his previous world, the process was way more complex compared to the process in this recipe.

From afar, Wen Renchou gave Bu Fang a cold glance. He had accidentally overheard Bu Fang's mutter, and his heart immediately felt a little unhappy.

What was that Mala Chicken Claw? The Burning Heart Ripping Claw was a second-grade dish of the Valley of Gluttony, only second-grade chefs would be able to cook it.

What did this little chef know!

To actually compare such a noble second-grade dish to such a low-level Mala Chicken Claw.

"That's right, this Burning Heart Ripping Claw was a recipe that this supreme brought out from the Valley of Gluttony. The year when this supreme entered the Valley, the first dish I ate was this Burning Heart Ripping Claw. That type of aromatic feeling made one feel an unforgettable taste that even death wouldn't make one forget it. This supreme will forever remember it clearly." The Supreme Blade Tyrant narrowed his eyes, sucking in a breath as he spoke.

When speaking about this topic, his mind would involuntarily flashback to the taste of that Burning Heart Ripping Claw.

The Shura Saintess and the rest found it a little hard to understand.

However, Bu Fang and Wen Renchou, real chefs, were very clear on the Supreme Blade Tyrant's feelings.

A truly delicious dish would make it hard for one to forget about it. That taste in one's mouth... It was as if it would be deeply engraved into the deepest part of one's memory.

"To be able to make a Divine Soul Realm expert be so intoxicated, it looks like this Mala Chicken Claw is really not ordinary," the Shura Saintess muttered a sentence.

Wen Renchou's eyes instantly glared, "What Mala Chicken Claw? That is called the Burning Heart Ripping Claw! It's a second-grade dish!"

A second-grade dish? Bu Fang narrowed his eyes. This dish even had different grades? This Valley of Gluttony was pretty interesting, actually giving dishes different grades, then would it give chefs different grades as well?

"Okay, the remaining ten of you, this supreme will give you guys the time of two breaths to decide your grouping," the Supreme Blade Tyrant recovered from his memory, opening his eye and sweeping over the entire area.

The audience's hearts froze, then everyone quickly dashed out.

The Shura Saintess and Luo Li had naturally formed a group, although Shura Saintess was very unwilling to, because she felt that by being with Bu Fang, the little chef, she had more hope.

However, with Luo Li tapping his chest to give his guarantee, she had no way to reject.

Ah Lu and Ah Wei, without question, had formed another group. These two were brothers, by pairing up together, had closer intimacy than the rest.

At Bu Fang's side was a middle-aged male. Upon getting Bu fang's approval, his entire being was extremely happy. Bu Fang was the previous round's number one. To follow him meant that this round he would be assured!