CHAPTER 1191 TO 1200

Chapter 1191 Foxy, Shoot Them!

Looking at the law enforcer who rushed toward him with a black sword in hand, Bu Fang flicked his finger and threw out an Explosive Meatball.

A ripping sound rang out as the meatball streaked across the air like a shooting star.

The law enforcer's eyes grew wide with rage at seeing the same meatball that had almost blown his head apart. He couldn't believe that this foreigner dared to attack him with this kind of weapon again.

"You're courting death!" He swung his sword. A thousand swords filled the air instantly, while a wave of terrible sword energy poured over with a fluctuation that shivered one's soul, heading straight at Bu Fang.

The black sword was definitely an unusual one. It gave off a unique aura and even the faint screams of a thousand souls.

The next moment, the Explosive Meatball collided with the sword.

An explosion happened instantly.

The powerful explosion threw the law enforcer with a swollen face back. His body trembled, and he looked as if he was going to cough blood. His sword hand was shivering with blood trickling down, and his chest had a large hole, where tiny jets of blood kept spurting out.

"Damn foreigners... How dare you resist in Abyss City... How dare you attack a law enforcer!? You're a dead man! You'll die of torture!" the law enforcer roared as he looked up. His chest and palm were bleeding, but his eyes filled with violence and rage.

Bu Fang clasped his hands behind his back with golden Explosive Meatballs hovering around him, looking at the law enforcer with a cold face. "Oh? Do you want me to stand on the spot and let you kill me? Do I look like a fool?"

The peddlers around were stunned, while many passersby stopped and watched. The way they looked at Bu Fang was like looking at a dead man.

In Abyss City, the city lord was the most powerful man, and the law enforcers under him took care of the city's order. Nobody dared to offend them, not even experts from the Nether Prison.

Every person who had offended the law enforcers was dead now!

However, this young man, who they knew was a foreigner at a glance, had attacked and even wounded a law enforcer...

Everyone was waiting for mayhem to ensue!

The frightened looks on the peddlers' faces were replaced with excitement. They knew these foreigners would soon die miserably under the law enforcers' torture!

Kneeling on one knee, the law enforcer with a swollen face sneered.

Even then, the sound of people moving quickly through the air rang out.

The few other law enforcers charged at the same time. Every one of them drew a black sword that seemed capable of stunning a man's soul and pointed its sharp tip at Bu Fang.

Standing behind Bu Fang, Nethery's black eyes narrowed when she saw so many people charging at them.

Buzz...

Dark Nether energy spread out of her instantly while veins appeared from the corners of her eyes and crawled to her ears. The next moment, her aura exploded out, which seemed to be not weaker than a Nine-star True Immortal.

Bu Fang looked at her in surprise. He was amazed by how fast her cultivation base had improved. Then, he gently patted her on the head and said, "You don't have to do anything... Just stay here."

He dared not let Nethery join the fight. The curse in her was like a sharp sword that hung over her head, and it might be triggered when she fought them. If that happened, he would have a huge headache.