CHAPTER 1001 TO 1010

Chapter 1001: Nether King, You're Just a Weakling!

"Golden Lotus Demonic Flame!"

With an ecstatic expression, Gongshu Ban stared at the fiery flames on the stoves.

Inherit the half-step Qilin Chef's inheritance?

Immortal flame, immortal tool, immortal material... He would have all three! Moreover, he could get the essence of a half-step Qilin Chef!

How could he not be thrilled facing this?

The seductive man smiled, looking at Gongshu Ban and Bu Fang. It seemed he could sense joy from the other two.

However, little did he know that he was just thinking nonsense about the latter. Usually, Bu Fang didn't bat an eye on anything.

Except for the Golden Lotus Demonic Flame that could stir a ripple in his heart, the others... got nothing to stimulate his excitement.

The immortal tool of the half-step Qilin Chef had a big gap with Bu Fang's God of Cooking Set, so how could Bu Fang feel excited because of a trivial thing like that?

However, it wasn't bad that he could get the Golden Lotus Demonic Flame.

"A cooking battle?" Gongshu Ban's eyes revealed an excited look.

He was the genius Immortal Chef of the Gongshu family, the one that likely had a chance to become a Qilin Chef. Of course he wasn't afraid of a cooking battle!

Although he had heard many rumors about Bu Fang, he was pretty confident!

"Right... A simple cooking competition. I'll provide cooking ingredients. You guys just need to show me your best," Tong Ruo said with a smile.

A moment later...

The fiery space changed again.

The furious flame rose, raising the temperature in just a blink of an eye. By the stove, exquisite cooking ingredients emerged.

"Tofu?"

Bu Fang and Gongshu Ban looked at the radiant cooking ingredient. They were a little bewildered as they hadn't expected tofu to become the ingredient.

"Right... It's tofu."

1

The handsome man's face wore a smile as he looked at the tofu on the stations.

"I, Tong Ruo, had grown up with tofu. I have many stories about it. Although my last attempt at Qilin Chef level failed because of tofu... I still have my fondness for it. I have no regrets."

Tofu?

Bu Fang slightly squinted.

Tofu was truly a good cooking ingredient. Just like him, he liked to mess with tofu.

Stinky tofu, for example...

1

Bu Fang and Gongshu Ban's minds flickered, and they appeared by their own stove station.

The yellow flame burned furiously, illuminating their faces.

"Now... You guys can start cooking." Tong Ruo clasped his hand, smiling at the two of them.

...

Boom! Boom! Boom!

As terrifying explosions blasted continuously in the void, the entire place shook hard.

Far from the battle, Xuanyuan Xiahui and Gongshu Yun were watching. They had long been dumbfounded as they looked at the void, which exploded unceasingly.