CHAPTER 881 TO 890

Chapter 881 Spicy Blood Lobster vs Steamed Blood Lobster

Radiance vanished.

Leaving two people looking at each other.

As Bu Fang and the old man looked at each other, they saw astonishment in each other's eyes.

"Kid, you..."

The moment the old man opened his mouth, his mind flickered. His eyes had a trace of frantic thrill as he looked around, realizing that many people had disappeared.

He didn't see the strongest demon king of the Ruin Prison, the Netherworld woman, nor Amethyst Elder.

Standing in front of him was that little chef... and he himself was also a chef.

The old man's eyes lit up as if he had figured something out.

When he saw an egg and some rice, he wanted to cook a bowl of Egg Fried Rice.

Since he was trapped in this place for several thousand years, he hadn't had a decent meal for years... Besides, a bowl of Egg Fried Rice had cheered him up easily.

Was that Egg Fried Rice really a challenge?

Among the group that had come, only he and Bu Fang were chefs. Since the others wouldn't cook Egg Fried Rice, they were eliminated?

While the old man and Bu Fang looked at each other, both of them figured out the key point. They turned around at the same time, their eyes gazing at the chef that was sitting cross-legged on the floor.

At that moment, that chef had opened his eyes, indifferently looking at them.

"Congratulations, you guys have passed the first challenge..."

The chef opened his mouth, his voice faint and vague as if it didn't belong to this world.

The old man was bewildered. Then, he became crazily happy!

"Indeed... This palace does hide the chance to transcend!" The old man flushed as he was excited.

"Transcendence?"

Bu Fang was stunned. Actually, he had no interest in that so-called transcendence.

Originally, he was curious about what was inside this palace. But now, he just wanted to get back quickly and awaken Ni Yan's memory, so she could help him make the Yellow Spring Helplessness Wine.

"This is the Immortal Cooking Realm's qualification challenge... In the second challenge, you will have to cook one dish. The ones who pass this challenge will receive a token of qualification."

The vague, immortal-like voice of that chef lingered in Bu Fang's and the old man's ears. Then, after a loud thud, a big water tank appeared in front of them.

Their eyes opened wide, looking at the water tank skeptically.

Splash! Splash!

The sound of bubbling, splashing water echoed. A big claw emerged in front of Bu

Fang.

Bu Fang's mind flickered, and his bandaged arm reached out fast, binding that claw.

It was a blood lobster?

According to that chef, they must use this blood lobster as the main ingredient?

Using the blood lobster to cook...

Bu Fang was a little perplexed. He remembered he still had a pile of blood lobsters in his system dimensional bag, and he wanted to spend some time and cook them all in the future.