CHAPTER 1261 TO 1270

Chapter 1261 Where Did He Come To?

The Wandering Soul Realm, also known as the Wandering Soul Ghost Realm, was a mysterious small world relatively close to Earth Prison. The people there specialized in the cultivation of the Way of Ghost and were good at keeping ghosts. These ghosts were not ordinary as they were ghost slaves capable of infiltrating people's spirit sea and devouring their souls.Many people didn't want to deal with people from this small world because they were too scary. You never know when they would release a ghost slave, send it into your spirit sea, eat away your soul, and finally turn you into a fool who has lost all intelligence before killing you. Even a Little Saint might be devoured by ghost slaves and die, let alone Bu Fang who was just a half-step Saint.

There were many first-class small worlds present. The Vajra Realm, the West Little Buddhism Realm, and many others were all very strong, but they were afraid of the Wandering Soul Realm. Although it might not be as strong as them in terms of overall strength, it possessed very uncanny means.

Those big-breasted and brainless Vajra Realm experts would naturally be crushed by the Wandering Soul Realm experts. Other small worlds such as the Winged Man Valley and Earth Prison were very strong, but they also didn't have the means to cope with such bizarre abilities. They might be able to win by slowly wearing down these ghost-controllers with great strength, but if they wanted to crush them completely, it would be very difficult.

Among these small worlds, the West Little Buddhism Realm was the one who could defeat the Wandering Soul Realm most. After all, the Way of Buddha practiced by them was a deadly means to the grim ghost-controllers. In the process of practicing the Way of Buddha, every monk was actually constantly forming his relic, which required a strong mental force. Therefore, the Wandering Soul Realm experts were at a disadvantage when facing these monks with mighty mental force.

Everyone present knew the Wandering Soul Realm's strength, so they didn't think Bu Fang would have a chance. They knew that he had formidable means to fight against four Little Saints, but those were useless to these ghost-controllers. After all, no matter how strong his means were, his own strength was just a half-step Saint. How could the mental force of a half-step Saint be stronger than that of a Little Saint?

The level of mental force was divided into divine perception, divine will, and divine soul. A half-step Saint was considered gifted if he could condense his divine perception. Divine will was the product of highly condensed mental force, which could only be formed by top geniuses in the Little Saint realm. As for divine soul, it could only be condensed by Great Saints, which was more than enough to show how difficult it was to get it. In fact, divine soul was something that had touched the true realm of God.

...

Plumes of black smoke rushed at Bu Fang at full speed. The entire arena turned completely dark in an instant, making it difficult for the audience to see him and the Wandering Soul Realm expert. They could only feel the chilly aura flying back and forth, making their hair stand up, but they couldn't see anyone at all. Even they felt so nervous, not to mention Bu Fang, who was in the center of the arena. The Wandering Soul Realm's means were indeed terrifying.

"Hehehe... Do you know how the pain of purgatory feels? It's as terrible as having your skin nibbled away inch by inch and your mental force devoured bit by bit. It's as horrible as watching yourself be reduced to food but unable to struggle and resist... It's a feeling that you'll never forget!" said the Wandering Soul Realm Little Saint. His grim laughter echoed throughout the arena.

Bu Fang had a strange look on his face. He did not comment on the Little Saint's words. Of course, he didn't know the pain of purgatory, and he didn't want to know it. He grabbed the bandage and slowly wrapped it around his arm, covering the black and white markings. His movement was slow, and he was very serious in wrapping his arm. Such an attitude immediately angered his opponent!